Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
I don’t know the ins and outs but I do believe my dealer is a straight shooter, they generally have about 1500 cars on their lot, not now of course, they get deliveries every day, honored everything they had said, no ADM, late x plan request, option price etc etc. , will offer best option pricing at time of delivery , either one at time of order or what’s available at time of delivery, they just don’t screw around. Family owned for over 50 years.

I think ford is just F’d up and Their refusal to communicate just makes it worse.
The lack of communication is a huge issue. I would call Ford directly and they would tell me to contact my dealer. When I told them I was the dealer they'd just tell me to contact our region rep who would then tell me they would "circle back"....so I agree with you there. Things are in the works to make things easier to track but those are years away.
Sponsored

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The lack of communication is a huge issue. I would call Ford directly and they would tell me to contact my dealer. When I told them I was the dealer they'd just tell me to contact our region rep who would then tell me they would "circle back"....so I agree with you there. Things are in the works to make things easier to track but those are years away.
It’s unfortunate that things take so long before a company recognizes change must happen, I am sure it’s not just Ford but as a person who is buying a ford for the first time in over 30 years it doesn’t leave a very good taste.

if it takes years to fix things I will be probably be in a nursing home by then and hope they are making electric wheelchairs because that would be the only thing Ford could make that I will need.

Old Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E EX, RW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Jan 8 was the same day my car was moved from a parking lot back to the factory. I haven’t heard anything from Ford. I was on chip hold before Jan 8. Also when I went to Ford Pass on Jan 10 there were two new modules to select when setting things up

again, no word since then
In Ford Pass I only have “activation pending”.

Ken Eugene

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1
The car has been built bot completely. It is waiting on more computer chips to come available before it can be completed and shipped. This delay can last anywhere from a couple weeks to a few months. Ford has made it known that people should expect to wait at least 6 weeks before their car ships. Now, this is not the case for some. Ford has not provided a concrete reason as to why but, some people see their cars built and shipped in the same week with no chip hold. I have been told by my Ford reps that this is because they are in more desirable markets. This is why you see people that ordered much later still get their cars well before people that ordered much earlier.
thanks for the clarification. Now I get the ford email that my vehicle has been completed. But it’s have been a week and the shipment didn’t start at all….

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
thanks for the clarification. Now I get the ford email that my vehicle has been completed. But it’s have been a week and the shipment didn’t start at all….
That is unusual. Have your dealership check visibility to see what it says. Have you check PALSAPP?

Ken Eugene

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1
That is unusual. Have your dealership check visibility to see what it says. Have you check PALSAPP?
yes the dealership get the status of the pic I uploaded. it only said about the eta but no other information. And for the pals app, it shows VIN not found after I entered my VIN. How long did you guys get delivered after the car was done?

3D538C0D-1F1D-42D5-B15B-7633052F2F31.png

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
yes the dealership get the status of the pic I uploaded. it only said about the eta but no other information. And for the pals app, it shows VIN not found after I entered my VIN. How long did you guys get delivered after the car was done?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Links to help you track your Mach-E order 3D538C0D-1F1D-42D5-B15B-7633052F2F31
Ok, do not expect an update until February 4th. I did not realize you were talking about an actual Mustang. What I have been saying has only really applied to Mach-Es. Vehicles built in the US have a bit of different process in regards to timeline.

Ken Eugene

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1
Ok, do not expect an update until February 4th. I did not realize you were talking about an actual Mustang. What I have been saying has only really applied to Mach-Es. Vehicles built in the US have a bit of different process in regards to timeline.
Thanks for the info. I apologize for providing unclear background .

Scipio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT Performance
Country flag
Palsapp now seems to require login? Anyone know a workaround?

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Palsapp now seems to require login? Anyone know a workaround?
Somewhere on this forum (can't find now) someone gave directions to hit Fn12 and a screen opens on right. not sure where I put my vin?? HELP

MWhalen3

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Hello everyone,

Like most of you, I am anxiously waiting the arrival of my very own Mach-E. I found that the Ford order tracker has a lag to it and took it upon myself to find better options for the status of my car. Below are links to all of the tools I have been using. Some of them are ones everyone knows about (like palsapp) but others I not so much. Hope these help! Also, I am a salesman for Ford so if anyone ever has any questions please feel free to ask! I usually have an answer for most of the questions I see on this form. I just now took it upon myself to make a profile to try and help out.

Palsapp: (This is the trucking company that ships the cars)
Home - JCT Pals Portal (palsapp.com)

Module site: (This website will tell you if the modules are live in your car) ....This one is great to see if your car is on a chip hold. If the modules are love then your car is done.
Index - FordServiceInfo.Com (motorcraftservice.com)

Ford order tracker: (Everyone knows this one but just in case someone does not)
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking
Thank you for posting this. I still don’t have a VIN number from my order placed on 10/10/21, but I’ll look forward to trying these links once I do.

richr74

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Hi all, new here.

Very excited about my MME. I'm going through a 3rd party company and have been chasing them every month for updates but as its getting closer(i hope) im getting the itch to check weekly/daily and dont want to keep bothering them.

My order date was December 21 and they have told me my MME is built and provided me with a VIN no. 3 weeks back.

I have the following VIN no: 3FMTK3SU9NMA22518

But none of the websites/links that have been provided seem to find my vehicle. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored