First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Hi all, new here.

Very excited about my MME. I'm going through a 3rd party company and have been chasing them every month for updates but as its getting closer(i hope) im getting the itch to check weekly/daily and dont want to keep bothering them.

My order date was December 21 and they have told me my MME is built and provided me with a VIN no. 3 weeks back.

I have the following VIN no: 3FMTK3SU9NMA22518

But none of the websites/links that have been provided seem to find my vehicle. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I believe the links your are referring are only helpful after the car is shipped. Even then the links are hit and miss. The best source is the Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR) the dealer can run to see where your car is. Ask the dealer for the latest VVR.
Sponsored

richr74

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I believe the links your are referring are only helpful after the car is shipped. Even then the links are hit and miss. The best source is the Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR) the dealer can run to see where your car is. Ask the dealer for the latest VVR.
Oh okay, that makes more sense then as i dont believe its been shipped yet. Ive just been told its built and is currently sitting in mexico. Ill go direct to the dealer for an update. Thanks

sidr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD SR IBSM
Country flag
Something may be wrong with the Ford tracking this weekend. So long as you have a VIN then some of the links should work. My order got scheduled on Thursday for July production, I got a VIN, and the links worked on Thursday and Friday, but it can't find my VIN yesterday (Sat.) or today.

My order date was December 21 and they have told me my MME is built and provided me with a VIN no. 3 weeks back.

I have the following VIN no: 3FMTK3SU9NMA22518

But none of the websites/links that have been provided seem to find my vehicle. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Pathung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Country flag
My dealer informed me yesterday that I now have a VIN. Inputing this VIN in the Ford Tracker triggered no response from the site whatsover. The "modules" site shows no modules, with a "G". I should probably check back in a week or two.

The dealer told me that the car is due to be built in September, with delivery in December... huh?! It'll then be a year since I placed the order - Ice Blue Premium AWD ER.
Sponsored