Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
I meant to put "live" but, if there is a long list of information you're
I meant to put "live". If you see a bunch of rows then your modules are live and you are good to go. If they were not live, there would be no rows at all. Also, another way to check this is to go into the Fordpass app and see if the "activate vehicle" button has appeared. This is another indication that the modules have been finished.
Sponsored

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
I mean... we don't KNOW there wasn't LOVE in your car...

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
I was able to find it and its been fixed. Thank you for pointing that out :)

sunkid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD ext. range
Country flag

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Hello everyone,

Like most of you, I am anxiously waiting the arrival of my very own Mach-E. I found that the Ford order tracker has a lag to it and took it upon myself to find better options for the status of my car. Below are links to all of the tools I have been using. Some of them are ones everyone knows about (like palsapp) but others I not so much. Hope these help! Also, I am a salesman for Ford so if anyone ever has any questions please feel free to ask! I usually have an answer for most of the questions I see on this form. I just now took it upon myself to make a profile to try and help out.

Palsapp: (This is the trucking company that ships the cars)
Home - JCT Pals Portal (palsapp.com)

Module site: (This website will tell you if the modules are live in your car) ....This one is great to see if your car is on a chip hold. If the modules are love then your car is done.
Index - FordServiceInfo.Com (motorcraftservice.com)

Ford order tracker: (Everyone knows this one but just in case someone does not)
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking
Thank you so much for posting this. Under the module site mine has nothing under PCM modules then pages worth of data under BCE Modules. What does that mean?

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Another great way to know is by adding the car to your Fordpass app. If the "activate vehicle" button pops up, then your Mach-E is completed and is not on a chip hold.
OK, "activate vehicle" just popped up for me, but also the tracker today just changed from 10/31 to 12/31. I don't know what to think.

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
OK, "activate vehicle" just popped up for me, but also the tracker today just changed from 10/31 to 12/31. I don't know what to think.
Does it show to be shipped yet?

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
Thank you so much for posting this. Under the module site mine has nothing under PCM modules then pages worth of data under BCE Modules. What does that mean?
It means you're good to go sir. Does the Ford Pass app show the "activate vehicle" button yet?

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
My order number is 8 digits but the Ford tracker only accepts 4... what am I missing?
Your dealer will be able to give you the 4 digit order number associated with the order. Tell them it is the one they use to check the status in vehicle visibility.

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My order number is 8 digits but the Ford tracker only accepts 4... what am I missing?
Try the last 4 digits if that doesn't work you can call your dealer for the 4 digit order number.

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
It means you're good to go sir. Does the Ford Pass app show the "activate vehicle" button yet?
Yes! The Ford Pass app also has the "activate vehicle" button! Thank you so much for your help.

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Does it show to be shipped yet?
For 3 months the Ford Tracker has said "shipped" but there is no date under "built" and the bubble under shipped still isn't filled out.

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
For 3 months the Ford Tracker has said "shipped" but there is no date under "built" and the bubble under shipped still isn't filled out.
If the bubble does not have a check mark then it has not shipped. If it is circled then that means the vehicle is waiting to be shipped. Also, just an FYI, the Ford order tracker is EXTREMELY laggy. For example, my Mach-E has been built and shipped but the order tracker has not moved an inch. Your most up to date info will be from vehicle visibility which your dealer has access to. Once the car is shipped, that tool will update daily.
Sponsored