ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
If the bubble does not have a check mark then it has not shipped. If it is circled then that means the vehicle is waiting to be shipped. Also, just an FYI, the Ford order tracker is EXTREMELY laggy. For example, my Mach-E has been built and shipped but the order tracker has not moved an inch. Your most up to date info will be from vehicle visibility which your dealer has access to. Once the car is shipped, that tool will update daily.
Thank you so much for all your help. This is what my tracker says.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Links to help you track your Mach-E order 1633564760751
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
Thank you so much for all your help. This is what my tracker says.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Links to help you track your Mach-E order 1633564760751
From what I see, its just waiting to be shipped. Based off all the orders I have, you will more than likely get it about two weeks sooner than what that estimated delivery date says. The good thing about this current shortage is that its taking much less time to get a vehicle from point A to point B since there are more available spots on the rail cars.

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
From what I see, its just waiting to be shipped. Based off all the orders I have, you will more than likely get it about two weeks sooner than what that estimated delivery date says. The good thing about this current shortage is that its taking much less time to get a vehicle from point A to point B since there are more available spots on the rail cars.
Thank you again for all your help. I asked my Salesman to check the vehicle tracker. I hope it is good news.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
My order number is 8 digits but the Ford tracker only accepts 4... what am I missing?
When you submit the order on line that is really an order request, which is an 8 digit number. Once your dealer submits the order to Ford and Ford accepts the order, Ford assigns a 4 digit number. It took 4 months before Ford accepted my order. Very frustrating.

capecod0321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e
Country flag
Currently a little lost. Ordered premium ER at the end of June at the dealer. Two weeks ago, I called the dealer and they informed me I had a VIN with a production date of 11/22. But when I use any of these tools and even ford's tracker, it shows no information about the production date. Can the dealer see the production date of 11/22 even if I can't? My window sticker is also unavailable when I put in the VIN. Is this all because I ordered at the dealer and not online at home?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Links to help you track your Mach-E order 1633576698306

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Currently a little lost. Ordered premium ER at the end of June at the dealer. Two weeks ago, I called the dealer and they informed me I had a VIN with a production date of 11/22. But when I use any of these tools and even ford's tracker, it shows no information about the production date. Can the dealer see the production date of 11/22 even if I can't? My window sticker is also unavailable when I put in the VIN. Is this all because I ordered at the dealer and not online at home?

The tools work at different times in the process. (i.e. palsapp only works after your car arrives in Kansas City.) The dealer can see more information than you can by running a Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR). At some point after they schedule your MME for production, you will get a window sticker. The Ford Tracker will let you know when you have a sticker ready to view.

I ordered a Premium AWD on May 15 and still don't have the sticker for it yet. (I got tired of waiting and took over an existing GT order, but that is another story.) Patience is key in this time of supply chain disruptions. I don't have much, so it has been hard.

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag

There are two steps in the process that the dealer can see but you cannot. They will be able to see when they vehicle is "scheduled to week" (Where your order is more than likely at right now since it is a Monday) and "scheduled to day" which is when it gets an actual build day in that chosen week. You will not see any updates in your tracker until the order is "sent to plant" which is when your tracker will show your order as "in production". I hope this helps answer your question.

sunkid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD ext. range
Country flag
When you submit the order on line that is really an order request, which is an 8 digit number. Once your dealer submits the order to Ford and Ford accepts the order, Ford assigns a 4 digit number. It took 4 months before Ford accepted my order. Very frustrating.
How do I find out the four digit number?

FWIW - the reservation page for my order has always just listed an 8 digit "order number."

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
How do I find out the four digit number?

FWIW - the reservation page for my order has always just listed an 8 digit "order number."
Your dealer has it. Or you can find it on your window sticker, which should become available a few days before your build date.

capecod0321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e
Country flag
There are two steps in the process that the dealer can see but you cannot. They will be able to see when they vehicle is "scheduled to week" (Where your order is more than likely at right now since it is a Monday) and "scheduled to day" which is when it gets an actual build day in that chosen week. You will not see any updates in your tracker until the order is "sent to plant" which is when your tracker will show your order as "in production". I hope this helps answer your question.
Very helpful thanks. Should I just reach out to my dealer every month or so for updates then? They didn't notify me when the VIN appeared, I only got it after I reached out to them. I assume the online tracker that I can see on my end won't be very useful. I'm not sure if the window sticker/production date will ever appear on there

sunkid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD ext. range
Country flag
Your dealer has it. Or you can find it on your window sticker, which should become available a few days before your build date.
Much success! Alas, that has less information on it than the reservations page, at least for now. Scheduled to be built the week of 10/18... no sticker yet.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Links to help you track your Mach-E order Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 9.43.53 AM

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
Much success! Alas, that has less information on it than the reservations page, at least for now. Scheduled to be built the week of 10/18... no sticker yet.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Links to help you track your Mach-E order Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 9.43.53 AM
You will not be able to access the sticker until the week of production. Once the status in the dealers tracker goes from "scheduled to day" to "sent to plant" you will be able to see the sticker in your tracker. Hope this helps.

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Sorry, I have a follow up question. I have been checking the Ford tracker multiple times today. Sometimes it lists a date under built, other times it hasn't. I'm under the impression that if it doesn't have a date under built, then it is still under chip hold. Why does it keep flip flopping on me today?

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sorry, I have a follow up question. I have been checking the Ford tracker multiple times today. Sometimes it lists a date under built, other times it hasn't. I'm under the impression that if it doesn't have a date under built, then it is still under chip hold. Why does it keep flip flopping on me today?
It is probably just a glitch, but if you are worried, get the vehicle visibility report from your dealer. That will tell you if it is built or still on hold. Also, if you got the email from Ford saying it was built, then it is almost certainly built. (Nothing is 100% except taxes and death.)

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
I am unsure of that one. If I had to guess it was a logistical issue. Does your Fordpass application show "activate vehicle" ? If it does then your car is not on a chip hold becasue that means all the modules are live.
Sponsored