Links to help you track your Mach-E order

ruchikg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD
Country flag
Anyone had their car stuck on 'In Production' stage? My MME went into production on 10/05 and since then there has been no movement. I can see a long list of modules (BCE modules) on the module tracker and also see Activate button on the Fordpass app but the tracker just doesnt move! How long does it take for it to change from 'In Production' to 'Built'?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
Anyone had their car stuck on 'In Production' stage? My MME went into production on 10/05 and since then there has been no movement. I can see a long list of modules (BCE modules) on the module tracker and also see Activate button on the Fordpass app but the tracker just doesnt move! How long does it take for it to change from 'In Production' to 'Built'?
From what I have been seeing it’ll sit there for about 4-6 weeks before going anywhere.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Does anyone know the update interval for these trackers (i.e. when in the day/week they update)? Would like to add some logic to my daily/hourly checking and disappointment.

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
Does anyone know the update interval for these trackers (i.e. when in the day/week they update)? Would like to add some logic to my daily/hourly checking and disappointment.
Ford normally updates Thursday around noon.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
No scheduling today because of Veteran's day, other departments might be off as well.

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
No scheduling today because of Veteran's day, other departments might be off as well.
Correct no scheduling but the trackers will still update if a vehicle is already in transit.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
I knew the Thursday date for production scheduling, but is it the same date for modules, production complete, shipping, etc?

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag

SnowBunnE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y
Country flag
Can anyone help me out with a question, I’m sure has been asked already…My order has been showing “shipped” for at least a couple weeks now. Palsapp shows the car as “delivered on 11/16”

if I’m understanding this correctly, the car has been shipped to Kansas City (or Birmingham) and is now in transit to Pa. Does that sum it up correctly? I also read that there is a way to check the train car that the vehicle is on…can someone direct me to that link?

I’m hoping for more than Turkey this Thanksgiving…
OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
1361320140Kansas CityBIRMINGHAM, MONORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)Delivered on
Nov 16 2021
Ford Mustang Mach-E Links to help you track your Mach-E order F2B71C71-9A95-4D56-B481-4C3A40B2E351

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Can anyone help me out with a question, I’m sure has been asked already…My order has been showing “shipped” for at least a couple weeks now. Palsapp shows the car as “delivered on 11/16”

if I’m understanding this correctly, the car has been shipped to Kansas City (or Birmingham) and is now in transit to Pa. Does that sum it up correctly? I also read that there is a way to check the train car that the vehicle is on…can someone direct me to that link?

I’m hoping for more than Turkey this Thanksgiving…
OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
1361320140Kansas CityBIRMINGHAM, MONORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)Delivered on
Nov 16 2021
Ford Mustang Mach-E Links to help you track your Mach-E order F2B71C71-9A95-4D56-B481-4C3A40B2E351
Its showing that the car was received in KC (probably on the 15th) and then transferred (by Jack Cooper Transit, the owner of the palsapp site) to another railyard in KC (the Voltz yard) on Nov. 16. From that point, its a matter of waiting for Norfolk Southern to move the rail car to Philly, where it will be transferred by someone else to your dealer. Could take a week, could take 3 weeks. Its pretty unknown. Don't expect any updates until it actually reaches your dealer.

SnowBunnE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y
Country flag
Its showing that the car was received in KC (probably on the 15th) and then transferred (by Jack Cooper Transit, the owner of the palsapp site) to another railyard in KC (the Voltz yard) on Nov. 16. From that point, its a matter of waiting for Norfolk Southern to move the rail car to Philly, where it will be transferred by someone else to your dealer. Could take a week, could take 3 weeks. Its pretty unknown. Don't expect any updates until it actually reaches your dealer.
Thank you. I’ll try to stop obsessing over this car. Feels like I’ve read every article and watched every YouTube video @ this point…

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Thank you. I’ll try to stop obsessing over this car. Feels like I’ve read every article and watched every YouTube video @ this point…
Ha! Tell yourself you will stop obsessing, but you won't. I tried myself, and failed. And you won't stop obsessing after you get it either. I want to drive it every day for any reason. I want to go out in the garage and just look at it. It is a problem. I think we need a support group. It is just a car, after all, right?

SnowBunnE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y
Country flag
Ha! Tell yourself you will stop obsessing, but you won't. I tried myself, and failed. And you won't stop obsessing after you get it either. I want to drive it every day for any reason. I want to go out in the garage and just look at it. It is a problem. I think we need a support group. It is just a car, after all, right?
I have a feeling that I may “try” Uber just to give myself an excuse to drive more once it’s here. I’ve already downloaded some of the preliminary paperwork…”Hi, my name is Snow ….and I’m a Mach E holic” (in unison) “Hiiii Snow”. ?

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
I have a build date 12/15 does anyone know when the window sticker is available?

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I have a build date 12/15 does anyone know when the window sticker is available?
It will be available a few weeks before production. I guess 2-3 weeks, but I am sure it depends on a lot of factors.
Sponsored