List of default settings that come with the car?

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I'll admit I have only skimmed the manual quickly, have not done in depth reading.....to be honest, I was bummed when I found out that the incentive here in New Jersey was done for this year so I backed off a bit......I know that's my problem, hahaha......however, getting back to the question, I see where the manual will say "to turn (whatever) on or off do the following......is there a list of default settings that come with the car??....how do we know what setting is "on" or "off"??.....do we have to visit each setting to turn it on or off???......as usual, any help appreciated, thanks......and if there is a list of default settings and I am just missing it, sorry.....
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
The manual was written to be intentionally vague about the software - probably because they didn't want to have to edit and republish it every time the software changes. The settings aren't that hard to go through on the screen, with lots of them on a single scrolling screen so you can see what they are.

OP
OP

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
The manual was written to be intentionally vague about the software - probably because they didn't want to have to edit and republish it every time the software changes. The settings aren't that hard to go through on the screen, with lots of them on a single scrolling screen so you can see what they are.
I'm sure going through the settings will not be a problem, just as I am sitting here, I thought I'd research out if there was such a list......funny, I remember when I got the c max energi, and there was a bunch of stuff that had to be looked up, that seems like nothing now, haha......although, Ford had about 10+ "how-to" videos that really helped with learning about the energi.....and believe it or not, when I picked up the energi I knew way more than any of the Ford people, haha.....

OP
OP

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
suggest you plan a vacation around your delivery to get to know the car. A change of clothes and food for say 4 days should get you started
well, I don't need a vacation, as I am an old retired guy, haha....but the food, yes

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
I'm sure going through the settings will not be a problem, just as I am sitting here, I thought I'd research out if there was such a list......funny, I remember when I got the c max energi, and there was a bunch of stuff that had to be looked up, that seems like nothing now, haha......although, Ford had about 10+ "how-to" videos that really helped with learning about the energi.....and believe it or not, when I picked up the energi I knew way more than any of the Ford people, haha.....
Also, every setting has a icon next to it that provides further information.
Sponsored