Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Thanks! I've added this link to the page 1 wiki post.

It doesn't work for me, so I assume this is exclusively for new owners?

1702934742998.png
Hey Mach-E owners,

We're excited to share that new Mach-E owners can now text directly with Ford as you transition into your new vehicle. Simply click on the link below, sign into your Ford account, and provide your mobile phone number. A Ford EV expert will be in touch with you via text soon to assist with all of your live questions. Whether you're already an electric vehicle expert or you're just getting plugged in, we're only a text away.
https://www.ford.com/support/yfa-invited

Please note that this program is exclusive to owners, a VIN is required to participate.

Thank you for choosing to go electric with us. ⚡

Last edited:

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I found a different link that seems to work for me: https://www.ford.com/support/yfa-optin

I'll put that into the first post wiki.
Sorry,
You’re not eligible to text with us at this time.

Is what came up once for me.

and noticed that the 12V SOC has now been removed from the dashboard. I thought because it is not provided in the vehicle it would create more traffic so it may not last based on past directions I have seen taken by Ford. It would be nice to have beside the tire pressure on the vehicle page status drop down in FP. The tpms info looks pretty lonely in a drop down all by itself.

On a 12V charger right now and the remote soc (verified with OBD) along with the remote frunk in FP was nice when it lasted. We should have 12V info in the car and it would be nice remote. Right now we have neither which can create avoidable conditions. Makes no sense it is not buried in sync somewhere.

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Sorry,
You’re not eligible to text with us at this time.

Is what came up once for me.

and noticed that the 12V SOC has now been removed from the dashboard. I thought because it is not provided in the vehicle it would create more traffic so it may not last based on past directions I have seen taken by Ford. It would be nice to have beside the tire pressure on the vehicle page status drop down in FP. The tpms info looks pretty lonely in a drop down all by itself.

On a 12V charger right now and the remote soc (verified with OBD) along with the remote frunk in FP was nice when it lasted. We should have 12V info in the car and it would be nice remote. Right now we have neither which can create avoidable conditions. Makes no sense it is not buried in sync somewhere.
It's still visible solely on the My Account page:

https://www.ford.com/myaccount/account-dashboard

I'm sure it's a mistake but I agree it's useful for us to have the information. Enjoy it while it lasts. ;)

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Got the new web page (fancy in black), LVB was there, then gone and now back again.

Ford Mustang Mach-E List of instructional videos, manuals, and web sites for Mach-E owners Screenshot 2023-12-21 071203

Was charging the 12V for the last few days since I read some may be having problems with 12V and updates. Didn't need that so I popped the cover ports and hooked up a charger. The charger errored out twice at 80% so I did this.

Reset your 12V battery learned values to ensure the battery is fully recharged while driving.

Here's how to do that:
Press the start button without stepping on the brake.
Flash the high beams with the stalk five times, and then step on the brake pedal three times, and after that, check the red battery icon on the instrument panel to see that it flashes three times.
And then shut the ignition off. And then you can turn the car fully on and drive off. Your 12V battery should then fully recharge (if it wasn't doing that before).

Learn stuff here. Not sure if it helped or coincidence but charger made it to 100% after.
Sponsored