Ether

First Name
Ether
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
Changing out the 12v battery doesn’t seem like it’s all that hard. There is the added step of removing the two beauty covers, but otherwise it’s the same as any other car’s 12V battery.
My concern isn't the actual changing part. My concern is the 12V dying and I am stuck somewhere. My 2013 Model S gave me a warning so I never had this risk so I always brought the car in they changed it for me. I am not sure if I have all the tools to take care of the 12V if I am out and about.
Sponsored

QuRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MME RWD/ER (Space White)
Country flag
I have the clicking seats in my car once in a while when taking a turn. Thanks to this thread I found the solution. I'll just do it myself rather than wasting my time with the dealer.

https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2021/MC-10199536-0001.pdf
THIS is a Ford approved/mandated fix?

Two pieces of cut rubber hose and two hose clamps - to repair an issue in a brand-new 60 k€ car?

You've got to be kidding me...

I'm cancelling my order. Now.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I replaced the F-150 video on page one with the Mustang Mach-E one.

This video explains it the same as Sandy's video does. You press the cruise off/on button to activate it and the cancel cruise control button to deactivate it. So I am guessing you no longer have regular cruise if you purchase this without toggling it off in vehicle settings? Makes little to no sense to me and do not understand why the lane centering button is not used.

All 2 way highways up here so not worth the cost for me but the way it appears to be implemented may also make it a no go. I like standard cruise with only the adaptive feature on. That feature appears to be gone and you turn on your cruise and it defaults to hands free.

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
This video explains it the same as Sandy's video does. You press the cruise off/on button to activate it and the cancel cruise control button to deactivate it. So I am guessing you no longer have regular cruise if you purchase this without toggling it off in vehicle settings? Makes little to no sense to me and do not understand why the lane centering button is not used.

All 2 way highways up here so not worth the cost for me but the way it appears to be implemented may also make it a no go. I like standard cruise with only the adaptive feature on. That feature appears to be gone and you turn on your cruise and it defaults to hands free.
Im assuming that even when BlueCruise is activated and you're driving in a Hands-Free zone, you can still choose to drive hands on just as you always drive hands-on today.

Disabling lane centering via the steering wheel button would also disable hands-free driving, since you're telling the vehicle you want less assistance with steering control.

MachTee

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium Infinite Blue SR AWD
Country flag
THIS is a Ford approved/mandated fix?

Two pieces of cut rubber hose and two hose clamps - to repair an issue in a brand-new 60 k€ car?

You've got to be kidding me...

I'm cancelling my order. Now.

Oh, not only that, it's been an ongoing issue since 2013 per at that TSB. Not a big deal to me, easily dealt with myself. I've owned BMWs with the same clicking seats which they weren't able to resolve..

I went to Home Depot looking for those hose clamps. They're all out. The HD rep told me to try an auto parts retailer ?

Benjamin Kegele

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 21, VW Atlas, Harley Davidson Heritage Softail
Country flag
Maybe you want to add the youtube channel bentheevguy. All the videos are helpful videos about the Mach E.

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Maybe you want to add the youtube channel bentheevguy. All the videos are helpful videos about the Mach E.
So far everything in the top post was official content from Ford directly. I was intentionally keeping it that way. However, a few third parties really do stand out -- this forum itself, your channel, and @Mach-E VLOG's channel. So I added a section at the end for Mach-E focused third parties.

Thank you for the suggestion and keep up the great content!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Hey Mach-E owners,

We're excited to share that you can now text directly with Ford as you transition into your new Mach-E. Simply click on the link below, sign into your Ford account, and provide your mobile phone number. A Ford EV expert will be in touch with you via text soon to assist with all of your live questions. Whether you're already an electric vehicle expert or you're just getting plugged in, we're only a text away.
https://www.ford.com/support/yfa-optin

Note that this is an exclusive offering for owners.

Thank you for choosing to go electric with us. ⚡

Last edited:
OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hey Mach-E owners,

We're excited to share that you can now text directly with Ford as you transition into your new Mach-E. Simply click on the link below, sign into your Ford account, and provide your mobile phone number. A Ford EV expert will be in touch with you via text soon to assist with all of your live questions. Whether you're already an electric vehicle expert or you're just getting plugged in, we're only a text away.
https://www.ford.com/support/yfa-invited

Thank you for choosing to go electric with us. ⚡
Thanks! I've added this link to the page 1 wiki post.

It doesn't work for me, so I assume this is exclusively for new owners?

Ford Mustang Mach-E List of instructional videos, manuals, and web sites for Mach-E owners 1702934742998
Sponsored