LIVE Up-Close Photo Gallery: 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue GT, Space White Premium, Interior & Color Samples!

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Where is the hazard light button?
It is above the e-brake button next to the rotary gear select, your have the two buttons above the e-brake one is for the hazards the other will be for the park assist going by the interior 360 view on the ford site.
Sponsored

1pt21Gigawatts

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
I’m okay with a little more. However, I’m scared of this turning into a $70k Vehicle (before tax credit). Something tells me that will be the case with the GT performance model.
Everything is standard, I don't know why we're spreading misinformation here. There's a clear standard/optional table in the website. The wheels are likely the only optional thing, everything else including the roof and such are standard. Ford is going for a Tesla-style simple no add-ons approach with this vehicle.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Everything is standard, I don't know why we're spreading misinformation here. There's a clear standard/optional table in the website. The wheels are likely the only optional thing, everything else including the roof and such are standard. Ford is going for a Tesla-style simple no add-ons approach with this vehicle.
If you notice there is several pieces of optional equipment for the GT listed. Things that come standard on lower trim levels are optional on the GT. I think that’s to lower the base price.

Additionally, Ford has confirmed there will be an additional performance package for the GT. That was not listed in the website.
Sponsored