tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
Got the call this evening that my car came in and they are getting it prepped.

My guy is taking off for a couple of days, so I''ll be dealing with someone else. Also I still don't think they are part of the CA clean air program, which means I probably won't pick up my car.. Will see.

At least we can finally test drive it.

On the other hand, if the dealer tries to cost me some money, I'm starting to see my exact configuration popping up in a few places , so I think I'll have other options.

I'm not going into this with any set expectations, if we like it and the numbers (rebates, incentives, etc. are all there) we will buy it. If not, we will easily walk away, with no hard feelings. I just didn't want a Tesla and the Mach-E seemed to be the first that got close to my 300 mile range entry point (Audi E-tron was our first attempt, but they screwed that pooch badly (but really neat car, and fantastic Audi interior/fit and finish, just powertrain that was pathetic in range).

So will see. I will say it's been pretty nice seeing really good reviews on Fords first entry into the market, really has kind of made me warm up to the vehicle, but money talks, bs walks, as they say :)

Tory
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Got the call this evening that my car came in and they are getting it prepped.

My guy is taking off for a couple of days, so I''ll be dealing with someone else. Also I still don't think they are part of the CA clean air program, which means I probably won't pick up my car.. Will see.

At least we can finally test drive it.

On the other hand, if the dealer tries to cost me some money, I'm starting to see my exact configuration popping up in a few places , so I think I'll have other options.

I'm not going into this with any set expectations, if we like it and the numbers (rebates, incentives, etc. are all there) we will buy it. If not, we will easily walk away, with no hard feelings. I just didn't want a Tesla and the Mach-E seemed to be the first that got close to my 300 mile range entry point (Audi E-tron was our first attempt, but they screwed that pooch badly (but really neat car, and fantastic Audi interior/fit and finish, just powertrain that was pathetic in range).

So will see. I will say it's been pretty nice seeing really good reviews on Fords first entry into the market, really has kind of made me warm up to the vehicle, but money talks, bs walks, as they say :)

Tory
You can always look around the Bay Area for a dealer that has a declined order on the lot and participates in the Clean Air program. Livermore Ford might not but others most definitely do.

DanCoon

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
I've been eyeing a Black CA RT1 at Mission Valley ford in San Jose. Might go for it this weekend if it's still on the lot. Not in a big hurry though. I expect mine to arrive in Folsom by the end of May.

Macheeee

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150, 2013 Honda Crosstour, 2010 Audi A5 Con
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Picked ours up last month from Livermore ford. Love the car. Not impressed with dealer. They honor x-plan but do not participate in clean vehicle program. I petitioned them to sign up back in December and took it to the owner with no success. Stubborn.
Sponsored