machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I edited my last post to say "SOLID" and not "sold", I would be surprised if FORD stopped allowing new owners to register it.

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
On six occasions I have been locked out , I had both my fob and phone, I finely went around to passenger side and was able to open door. The next few times I was putting things in trunk and went driver side and it wouldn't open, I had both fob and phone. After a few minutes I was able to get in. The last time a was locked out I had to use to door code to get in. Has anyone had his problem?
I have this issue also. It works on all my doors and back lift gate except for the drivers door. It was working fine for 1 week then the drivers door stopped unlocking when I walk up and push the button. Only way to unlock it is the door code, key fob button, button on Fordpass, or push the door button on a different door then all doors unlock and I can open the drivers door. It's very annoying, trying to get a service appointment scheduled tomorrow or early next week to figure out what's going on. Seems like something is wrong with a sensor in the drivers door that recognizes the key proximity.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have this issue also. It works on all my doors and back lift gate except for the drivers door. It was working fine for 1 week then the drivers door stopped unlocking when I walk up and push the button. Only way to unlock it is the door code, key fob button, button on Fordpass, or push the door button on a different door then all doors unlock and I can open the drivers door. It's very annoying, trying to get a service appointment scheduled tomorrow or early next week to figure out what's going on. Seems like something is wrong with a sensor in the drivers door that recognizes the key proximity.
I don't think that's it. I just tested mine and it's doing the same thing, again. I even deactivated PAAK thinking that might have been messing it up, but that's not it. When the car is locked, and I open then close the liftgate, it won't then unlock the doors unless you leave the fob proximity range and re-enter it (about 10'). Or do something like press a fob button to force a new signal.

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
I don't think that's it. I just tested mine and it's doing the same thing, again. I even deactivated PAAK thinking that might have been messing it up, but that's not it. When the car is locked, and I open then close the liftgate, it won't then unlock the doors unless you leave the fob proximity range and re-enter it (about 10'). Or do something like press a fob button to force a new signal.
some sort of timeout for the other doors maybe. not sure why that would be needed

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
That's my issue, not sure what yours is. Nothing fixes my issues.

OP
OP
Jim McDaniell

Jim McDaniell

First Name
James McDaniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
After going back to dealer with my being lock out problems, they called Ford and they sent a technician. I met with him and he said I would have to leave my MME with him and he would down load a number of fixes. They called me the next day and said it was ready. We reprogramed the phone and some codes and now everything is working perfectly. I can now enter the MME with the fob or phone, or enter with just the code. If your still having trouble have your dealer call a Ford tech there are fixes over the air.
Sponsored