long delay on the driver's door touch to lock?

OP
OP

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
car in the shop today, some sort of new software update in the shop (not OTA), and now the touch lock spot on the door works quickly.
Sponsored

GatorCat

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE Grabber Blue, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV
Occupation
HR Total Rewards
Country flag
car in the shop today, some sort of new software update in the shop (not OTA), and now the touch lock spot on the door works quickly.
No kidding Was there an action they performed on the job ticket that we could take to our dealer? I have the same problem and I only use the fob.

OP
OP

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
No kidding Was there an action they performed on the job ticket that we could take to our dealer? I have the same problem and I only use the fob.
No, just told me Ford said software update to address it. For all I know, the update didn't address it specifically, but whatever it reset got it working. They are so secretive about these updates. It does work now though. Simple thing like that can make a big difference in usability.

DaveHsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E on order
Occupation
manager
Country flag
Had you specifically asked the dealer to look at that problem? Or was the fix part of a general software update? Wondering what I need to ask of my dealer in order to get this corrected.

OP
OP

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Had you specifically asked the dealer to look at that problem? Or was the fix part of a general software update? Wondering what I need to ask of my dealer in order to get this corrected.
It was only in the shop for that problem. It continues to work correctly now.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
It was only in the shop for that problem. It continues to work correctly now.
Checking in on this problem, has it still been working reliably for you? Mine only works periodically and usually after several attempts to press on or below the little lock icon.
Sponsored