Longest trip today in our MME FE RR, a.k.a. EV Pony.

AEtherScythe

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E, Ford Escape Hybrid
Occupation
Sr. IT/Product Architect; Enterprise and Cloud Manageability Engineering
Country flag
160.19 miles round trip twice, to/from my 88 year young parents to bring them to the Access clinic in Dearborn to get their COVID-19 vaccines.
Range estimate at 100% was 240 miles this morning. Range estimate now at 45% is 114 miles, which means I drive more conservatively than their estimate. There would have only been 79.81 miles left if I drove according to the first estimate from this morning.
Two ~40 mile southbound legs were primarily 75 mph into a 15-25 mph headwind. There was one northbound leg under same conditions (e.g. tailwind at freeway speeds). The final northbound leg was at 55 mph average (with the same tailwind).
It was between 65º and 70ºF, ambient, and I had the climate set to 65ºF, no seat heaters (plenty warm with a jacket, especially since it was sunny).
All in all the most fun I've ever had driving! This car drives like a dream and I am absolutely spoiled by the adaptive cruise control and lane-keeping. Can't wait for the self-driving feature to be released. =D

Picture only semi-unrelated. ;-)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Longest trip today in our MME FE RR, a.k.a. EV Pony. 2EC61302-3AB9-4B1C-8591-DA39D392765C
Sponsored