Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla M3P, 2024 Ford Maverick Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
HI folks, looking for a real good (professional) Tire/Wheel shop with some experience with customizing tires and wheels to fit the Mach-E! Not looking for the run of the mill tire shops that don't have a clue as to what they are doing, you know what I mean! I'm in the SF Bay Area (Eastbay) so don't mind a bit of travel to find a professional, thanks for your help!
Sponsored

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
We have two sponsors on this site that have done just that and have put out some killer looking wheels. @50 Deep runs a nice shop, from what I can tell from the posts

50 Deep

First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 GT500, 17 GT350R, 15 GT3, 00 Lightning, 91 Fox
Occupation
Wheel Whore
Country flag
HI folks, looking for a real good (professional) Tire/Wheel shop with some experience with customizing tires and wheels to fit the Mach-E! Not looking for the run of the mill tire shops that don't have a clue as to what they are doing, you know what I mean! I'm in the SF Bay Area (Eastbay) so don't mind a bit of travel to find a professional, thanks for your help!
Hey brother, you should swing by my location in West Sacramento next week. Check out some of our options and see my Mach-E as well
Sponsored