Looking for "Bullitt" style wheels to fit the Mach-E

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
As the title of this thread states, I would like to find the right wheels to fit to my MME (still waiting for)
I am not a fan of the spindly looking black wheels that are popular nowadays and would love to have a five spoke similar to the Bullitt wheels that were offered on the ICE Mustangs. (Chrome lips with Grey spokes)
My google search yielded nothing and only Cragar offered wheels for the Mach-E but not what I was looking for.
I know its still early with a few companies offerings, so hopefully we will have something in the not to distant future.

Tony
Sponsored

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
As the title of this thread states, I would like to find the right wheels to fit to my MME (still waiting for)
I am not a fan of the spindly looking black wheels that are popular nowadays and would love to have a five spoke similar to the Bullitt wheels that were offered on the ICE Mustangs. (Chrome lips with Grey spokes)
My google search yielded nothing and only Cragar offered wheels for the Mach-E but not what I was looking for.
I know its still early with a few companies offerings, so hopefully we will have something in the not to distant future.

Tony
These are a match for Bullitt, but they don't have the right offset.

https://www.americanracing.com/prod...pc/?attribute_pa_finish=mag-gray-machined-lip

Look for custom wheels with "torq thrust" as the search term.

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag