Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
If anyone in the Cherry hill area has had the glass recalls done and was happy with the service, I'd love to hear about it. I was thinking Holman in Maple Shade or Miller in Mt Holly but any recommendations in the area are appreciated!

Thanks!
Sponsored

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Don't know the area well but I had a very good experience with All American up here in Bergen Cty (Hackensack branch) someone south of here said they had a good experience at a different branch......

they pre-ordered an extra windshield just in case, did job in house, did all updates, did 10000 mile check up and gave me a loaner.....plus a 3rd fob, haha....had to wait until the windshield came in and loaner was available....job done in a day.....they had no problems.....

now this is the dealer I reserved with, ordered with, and of course did the final purchase with.....I worked with one of the managers all through the process......told them what I knew (no sales tax, no inspection, etc)

If you have a branch nearby, might be worth a try....good luck

OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Don't know the area well but I had a very good experience with All American up here in Bergen Cty (Hackensack branch) someone south of here said they had a good experience at a different branch......

they pre-ordered an extra windshield just in case, did job in house, did all updates, did 10000 mile check up and gave me a loaner.....plus a 3rd fob, haha....had to wait until the windshield came in and loaner was available....job done in a day.....they had no problems.....

now this is the dealer I reserved with, ordered with, and of course did the final purchase with.....I worked with one of the managers all through the process......told them what I knew (no sales tax, no inspection, etc)

If you have a branch nearby, might be worth a try....good luck
I don't see one nearby here, but thank you for the recommendation
Sponsored