HRKBRD71

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Passat 2013
Country flag
Hi! I have a Rapid Red ER CA1 on order in Northern Virginia. Looking to see if there is a Premium ER RWD (Red, Black or Blue) that is reserved but not planning on buying for whatever reason. After all the embargo reviews were released, I'm regretting not reserving a premium.

Thanks!
Sponsored

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
Reservations have names attached to it. It's not clear whether it's practical to transfer reservations. In any case, if some one has decided against going through with their reservation, they're likely not coming to this forum any more.

If I were you, I'd make a new order now. I would expect a Q2 build date. But I really don't know. Someone posted this recently: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/if-i-order-now-when-will-my-build-date-be.2393/

Every one's situation is different. I hope it works out for you.

OP
OP
HRKBRD71

HRKBRD71

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Passat 2013
Country flag
Reservations have names attached to it. It's not clear whether it's practical to transfer reservations. In any case, if some one has decided against going through with their reservation, they're likely not coming to this forum any more.

If I were you, I'd make a new order now. I would expect a Q2 build date. But I really don't know. Someone posted this recently: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/if-i-order-now-when-will-my-build-date-be.2393/

Awesome, thanks for the info! I was afraid of that. Anxious like the rest of us. :)

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
If your CR1 isn't scheduled for build, you should be able to change the existing order. It's just a case of changing the part number; my dealer changed my Select order for a CR1 in early october with no trouble.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I might know where there is going to be one on the left coast.
Sponsored