epmd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
I have seen some of the hitch options on the forum. I am trying to get some updated info after real world usage. I have a Thule XT pro hitch rack that I would love to use. If you have pics of your hitch receiver install, final product, with the bike rack or reviews I would love to hear it.

Also, if you have put your bike in the car--road or mountain--I would love to see it too. Post pics!!!!
Sponsored

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Long Range
Country flag
I have seen some of the hitch options on the forum. I am trying to get some updated info after real world usage. I have a Thule XT pro hitch rack that I would love to use. If you have pics of your hitch receiver install, final product, with the bike rack or reviews I would love to hear it.

Also, if you have put your bike in the car--road or mountain--I would love to see it too. Post pics!!!!
This works perfect. 2” Draw-Tite receiver. This works just as well with my road bikes.

I once fitted 2 road bikes in the car even without removing the front wheels. Here’s a pic with my bike.

6B51481C-3340-468E-9104-D30FA07C19E6.jpeg

14DD6778-4CBC-49E3-AB42-89C929DBF7DB.jpeg

OP
OP

epmd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
This works perfect. 2” Draw-Tite receiver. This works just as well with my road bikes.

I once fitted 2 road bikes in the car even without removing the front wheels. Here’s a pic with my bike.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Looking for real world use info for bike racks 14DD6778-4CBC-49E3-AB42-89C929DBF7DB

Ford Mustang Mach-E Looking for real world use info for bike racks 14DD6778-4CBC-49E3-AB42-89C929DBF7DB
I am curious, are you able to fold the rack and is there decent clearance from the car when you do? Road bike looks like an easy fit in the car, thinking more for my filthy mountain bikes.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Long Range
Country flag
Yes I can fold the rack up and the clearance from the car is fine. When I install the rack I disable the hatch assisted opening so I do not accidentally open it on the rack.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
I'm glad this thread popped. The wife and I have MTNB and road bikes, and have a Kuat NV 2.0 for our stuff. It was a dream to use on our Edge ST and made traveling easy, even when we had all 4 bikes strapped down. Easily folds back to allow access to the trunk/hatch. PLUS, the added benefit of a hanging service clamp for doing maintenance and what not away from the house is an amazing feature.

Definitely checking out the Draw-Tite hitch.

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
OP
OP

epmd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
I have Torklift and it works great with my Thule T2
Ford Mustang Mach-E Looking for real world use info for bike racks 9EBC8790-44AB-40DC-B753-04B15F033248
Nice pic. Do you have one with it folded? How is the clearance when folded up?