Looks like Mach-E, F-150 & Bronco will all be delayed for around 2 months.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
I am wondering if this timing also considers that the newly offered "Across the line" Zero % interest offer will have expired by then...

OP
OP
Redundant

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
Press speculation. Until Ford tell me that MY MME is delayed then I will remain hopeful that I will get by Christmas
Below is a quote from the Detroit Free Press.

“We’re not going to do any additional delay to these launches beyond the impact of Covid-19 as a mechanism to conserve cash,” Hau Thai-Tang, Ford’s head of product development and purchasing, said Friday at a Bank of America analysts’ conference. “Given our inability to work in the assembly plants during the shelter-in-place restrictions, it will have an impact to program timing, in terms of the launches. But we expect the launch delays to be commensurate with the duration of the shutdown period.”

So, it was from an analyst call.

I am taking a whatever it will be will be approach.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Below is a quote from the Detroit Free Press.

“We’re not going to do any additional delay to these launches beyond the impact of Covid-19 as a mechanism to conserve cash,” Hau Thai-Tang, Ford’s head of product development and purchasing, said Friday at a Bank of America analysts’ conference. “Given our inability to work in the assembly plants during the shelter-in-place restrictions, it will have an impact to program timing, in terms of the launches. But we expect the launch delays to be commensurate with the duration of the shutdown period.”

So, it was from an analyst call.

I am taking a whatever it will be will be approach.
I think that is the best way to look at it. I've seen and sat in it so it will be worth the wait. Give me more time to save

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Roughly 2 months is about what we've been hearing anyway. I think one report last month suggested around 6 weeks. Nothing really new.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am wondering if this timing also considers that the newly offered "Across the line" Zero % interest offer will have expired by then...
I think that excluded the newest models anyway.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
Roughly 2 months is about what we've been hearing anyway. I think one report last month suggested around 6 weeks. Nothing really new.
I agree.
In fact, I think further confirmation that a delay would only be commensurate with the plant shutdown and approximately two months is good.
I also saw one article stating that Ford went on to confirm that first deliveries will still be in 2020... so all good news all things considered.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I have just been onto the Ford UK website. 3 versions, Mach-E, AWD and First Edition have always had estimated delivery as late 2020, late 2020, late 2020(Priority build). First Edition has said for ages that preorders were full. Today it says that estimated delivery is early 2021. Now you could think that the change in date is for new orders. However the date has also changed for the First Edition to early 2021. As this has been sold out for a number of months the new date must be for existing NOT new. I read into this that, FORD UK,at least, are expecting deliveries to be pushed back to Jan/Feb which would confirm reports on other posts on this forum. Let's see what transpires in the next few days

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
So I wonder what the GT's get pushed to now. Might as well be '22 model year at some point.
Sponsored