Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It's a great opportunity to show your electric vehicle to prospective EV owners. I'm scheduled to bring my Lightning to:
9/17 Poolesville Day (MD)
9/24 Clarksville Commons (MD)
9/25 George Mason University (VA)
and I may go to the 9/18 Electric Vehicle Fall Festival at Dominion Raceway (VA) with either the Lightning or the Mustang Mach E

National Drive Electric Week, Sep 23-Oct 2, 2022, is a nationwide celebration to raise awareness of the many benefits of all-electric and plug-in hybrid cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more. Are you considering going electric? RSVP for an in-person or online event to learn from owners who have done so!

Check to see what events are going on near you. If there aren't any, the folks at NDEW will help you organize one!

https://driveelectricweek.org/index
Sponsored

GT_order_#1001

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black GT MME, 2013 Pearl Chevy Volt
Occupation
Civil-Enviro Engineer
Country flag
It's a great opportunity to show your electric vehicle to prospective EV owners. I'm scheduled to bring my Lightning to:
and I may go to the 9/18 Electric Vehicle Fall Festival at Dominion Raceway (VA) with either the Lightning or the Mustang Mach E
Hey @ChasingCoral I'll meet you at Dominion Raceway on Sep 18.

UnforAll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E 4x Premium IB; '13 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Occupation
Grad Student
Country flag

National Drive Electric Week, Sep 23-Oct 2, 2022, is a nationwide celebration to raise awareness of the many benefits of all-electric and plug-in hybrid cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more. Are you considering going electric? RSVP for an in-person or online event to learn from owners who have done so!

Check to see what events are going on near you. If there aren't any, the folks at NDEW will help you organize one!

https://driveelectricweek.org/index
If I'm back on schedule from my trip overseas, I'll look forward to meeting you and seeing your Lightning at George Mason on the 25th!

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Great National Drive Electric week event today in Poolesville, MD (largest in the nation). I drove the co-Grand Marshall and family in the back of my Lightning (Sherman). He's the President of the board of Poolesville Green.
IMG_5277.jpeg

My wife, June drove our Mach E (Marlin) back in the Electric Vehicle Association of DC (EVA-DC) group.

Best of all, in one of the raffles, we won a new electric mower:
IMG_6822.jpeg

IMG_5290.jpeg

I'm excited. I just had to replace a handle part on the old corded electric mower we've been using for 15 years. This is a great upgrade!