Lots of Tesla trolls roaming these halls

MachGeo

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 AWD LR; Mach E GT (on order)
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
you know you don't have to hate Tesla to like the Mach-E or vice versa...feels almost like a Mac vs PC or Nvidia vs AMD war raging here (which are also both silly). I've had a model 3 now for over 3 years...not everything has been perfect, but overall been a fantastic car. That being said, it's also getting traded in for my Mach E GT in another 4-6 months when it gets delivered.... why? because they're both great cars and I just want a new toy :p (and 4 of my last 8 cars have been Ford/Lincolns and I love the brand)

Anyway...we should celebrate Tesla for really opening up this market and making everyone else jump in and improve on it.
Sponsored

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Same. Yes, I own two Teslas, and I've tried to avoid being a Stan or a Fanboy, whether here, my podcast, or on Twitter.

As an EV enthusiast first, I find joy in helping anyone enjoy their EV, no matter the manufacturer.

Can't we just agree that everyone has the right to pick what's best for them and leave it at that?
Yes, that's the point of this post. Can we get on and work out how to drive and improve our Mach-E's without others trying to jump on and distract because of some inferiority complex.

If your tesla is so good, keep telling everyone how good they are but don't complain if the price keeps going up every few months. ;)

As for me, I'm not in here so much 'cause I'm trying to find new places to drive to in my Mustang.

Jiji

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT 2023 Rivian R1S
Country flag
I traded in a Tesla Model 3 for my MME, so after owning both I feel able to say what is good and bad about each with some authority.

What I miss most from the M3 is the steering wheel, it was fully electrically adjusted and saved in your driver profile. Now when I get in the MME I have to manually adjust it (and my wife after I drive it). Maybe you have to have the feature and lose it to really experience how much it is missed. Which segues nicely with how much we miss the satellite map nav display.

So far we are happy with the switch to the MME but Tesla has been at this a much longer time and is a great vehicle in many respects. . I know the steering wheel fix can’t happen but an OTA update with satellite maps is possible and would impress me greatly.