PrimeFuture

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER, 2013 Ford Focus
Country flag
Midnight hit 36,000 miles tonight as my wife and I went to a movie. Just wanted to post how much we LOVE this car, more than either of us have liked any car we've ever owned. We've had no major issues with the car, barely any annoying issues really, since we got the car in March of 2021. Had to get the image processing center replaced, but glad that was before the warranty ran out. Now that we're past the initial warranty, I'm eager to see if any new issues pop up that'll affect the long-term savings the Mach-E offers.

No real reason for posting this, just wanted people on the forum to know many of us love our cars.
Sponsored

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Midnight hit 36,000 miles tonight as my wife and I went to a movie. Just wanted to post how much we LOVE this car, more than either of us have liked any car we've ever owned. We've had no major issues with the car, barely any annoying issues really, since we got the car in March of 2021. Had to get the image processing center replaced, but glad that was before the warranty ran out. Now that we're past the initial warranty, I'm eager to see if any new issues pop up that'll affect the long-term savings the Mach-E offers.

No real reason for posting this, just wanted people on the forum to know many of us love our cars.
38,106 on mine and I feel the same way. But have to admit my wife likes her Corsair PHEV better.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Love this Car - at 36,000 miles 8886E757-97B2-4B6D-A60D-01FF2BA24D02

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
This is definitely the most favorite car I have ever owned. I have 11,000 trouble free miles so far, and NO maintenance!!! I do need to rotate the tires, darn it. Seems like such a pain now when that is all you have to do!
Sponsored