2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
With several threads:

"Do you love your Mach-E?"
or
"would you buy it again?"
or
"I'm on the fence..."

I figured the only real way to see the sheer ratio of HAPPY vs SAD is an un-official POLL.
1-10 seems to make people think really hard on their answer.
Sponsored

ebeponyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Voted 9 because this car is great, but I have no practical reason to own two of the same model. Granted, I also have no practical reason to own an F-150 Lightning, but that's not going to stop me drooling over it. Gods grant me strength.

OP
OP
Blanked

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I really expected more votes... ?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Since I can't justify two Mach Es I made a reservation for a Lightning in the first 5 minutes.

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
I’m going to start trolling my local car mongers for orphaned GT PE’s any day now. ?

OP
OP
Blanked

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Since I can't justify two Mach Es I made a reservation for a Lightning in the first 5 minutes.
I just wish they had a more Off-Road capable E-F150. Yeah, I know the lightning is 4x4... but the 8.9" ground clearance to me makes it a non-starter for me. I don't see any way to increase the lift or flex without a TON-of-$

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
As it happens I’m dropping off my son at UofM. I’m tooling around the birth place of our common affection in an Edge Ecoboost, a fine car in its own right. EcoBoost is an inevitable set of technologies on our efficiency journey. Two things are ever present in my mind however. 1) Where are all the MME’s, I haven’t seen a single one in three days. 2) I really, REALLY, am missing my MME. The experience of owning a MachE is just so much more pleasurable. People who have never driven one just don’t realize what they’re missing!!

OP
OP
Blanked

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
About $0.00 if I’m buying it. I want a GT PE (in Rapid Red), but I don’t need one.
The Wife's FE is RR.. so I'm guessing I would have to go with another color. wouldn't want her taking the wrong Ruby

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
As it happens I’m dropping off my son at UofM. I’m tooling around the birth place of our common affection in an Edge Ecoboost, a fine car in its own right. EcoBoost is an inevitable set of technologies on our efficiency journey. Two things are ever present in my mind however. 1) Where are all the MME’s, I haven’t seen a single one in three days. 2) I really, REALLY, am missing my MME. The experience of owning a MachE is just so much more pleasurable. People who have never driven one just don’t realize what they’re missing!!
When I had my Escape, I loved driving my partners Explorer. Now, after 12,000 miles in my Mach-E, I can’t stand driving the Explorer. At all.

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
The Wife's FE is RR.. so I'm guessing I would have to go with another color. wouldn't want her taking the wrong Ruby
Fair enough. I just don’t want a color that screams “Hey! Police Officer, look at Meeeeeeeeeeee!”. And, I think the lines of this car look best in Rapid Red. At least given the current colors available.

Now, if they start painting Mach-E’s Antimatter Blue, Rapid Red can go kick rocks.
Sponsored