Love your Mach-E?

• Total voters

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
It has its shortcomings but out of all the cars I've owned the mach-e has been my favorite to drive. That being said if the tax rebate was still available on a Tesla I'd probably be driving one instead.
Model 3 or model y. 7,500 made the choice for what car you would buy. I buy what I Like with a car at this price level 7,500 that might or might not get is not going to decide my fate.
Sponsored

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Gafear only gave it a 2 Which is fine. But a 2 to me means get sell it as quick as I can I hate it. Second I wouldn't waste my free time in a car I Don't like or on the internet about it.

I buy a pair of running shoes that hurt my feet I'm not going to keep wearing them.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Probably the y

Ok...money must come easier for you than me. High five!
no, and it was nothing against you I said just me. That was the point I said at this price point which means a lot of money I have to buy what I want or I can't see spending that crazy amount of money. And for the record, it's crazy when a used 2,000 beater can get me back and forth to the same.

With the Model y price increases and the incentives and xplan pricing before a person could save enough in the difference to buy the cheapest maverick also. A mache awd ext range and a maverick for the price of a model y long range.

taikajim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EXAWD + KW V3 coilovers
Country flag
5000 miles, and I just preordered an i4.

Ford managed sell me 2 cars for the price of 1: my first and last Ford.

So now I’ll suffer my sentence until BMW manages to deliver the car.

OP
OP
Blanked

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
  • Total voters 115

Joetz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach e and Tesla model Y
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I put down 7. I think the MME needs better less buggy software to really be perfect. The phone as a key has improved but it’s not quite there yet and I have had many glitches with the infotainment system where a reboot was necessary. The app is a bit of a mess too. The remote start doesn’t always work and the car often charges with a mind of its own, ignoring my settings. Also I have a clunking coming from the front end on turns that my local dealer hasn’t been able to figure out and I think the suspension’s ride/handling balance could be better tuned.

I might swap my first edition for a gt with magnetic shocks if the numbers are right. That would address my last two criticisms, which are probably the most serious

OP
OP
Blanked

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I put down 7. I think the MME needs better less buggy software to really be perfect. The phone as a key has improved but it’s not quite there yet and I have had many glitches with the infotainment system where a reboot was necessary. The app is a bit of a mess too. The remote start doesn’t always work and the car often charges with a mind of its own, ignoring my settings. Also I have a clunking coming from the front end on turns that my local dealer hasn’t been able to figure out and I think the suspension’s ride/handling balance could be better tuned.

I might swap my first edition for a gt with magnetic shocks if the numbers are right. That would address my last two criticisms, which are probably the most serious
it's been more than a month and our PAAK still does not come back as an option in the APP. Neither Ford nor FordPass knows how to fix it.

praxiscat

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I occasionally have brief dreams about also getting a GT model in grabber blue.
But I am VERY happy with my premium extended range.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
it's been more than a month and our PAAK still does not come back as an option in the APP. Neither Ford nor FordPass knows how to fix it.
Delete the FordPass APP and then re-install it. That allowed me to set-up PAAK on the iPhone that was giving us a problem.

OP
OP
Blanked

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
143 Votes. Looking good. Our PAAKs are back to working!

OP
OP
Blanked

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So for an unofficial Poll.. I'd say these results are a good indication that the Mach-E is a Hit.
Our RUBY has been the reason a couple of our Neighbors are now trying to buy a Mach-E off the lot and order GTs...

J5hort

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Couple weeks in and I give it a 9. Has been great for around town/grocery getter. Planning test 100+ mile trip next month and we will see if score changes.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Gafear only gave it a 2 Which is fine. But a 2 to me means get sell it as quick as I can I hate it. Second I wouldn't waste my free time in a car I Don't like or on the internet about it.
He changed it to 3 since your post, so it's too early to give up!
Sponsored