Low Voltage Battery Issue (MME won’t start)

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
OP
OP
88 KILOWATTS PER HOUR

88 KILOWATTS PER HOUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
There's a little feature in the upper right hand corner of your screen that will help you find those things that have already been discussed repeatedly:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Low Voltage Battery Issue (MME won’t start) Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 12.13.25 PM

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
I’ve only been on here for about a month, and I don’t yet own the vehicle.

They should change the name of this forum to ‘Mock Ye’. How dare I try to be helpful to MME owners and fans by posting something that’s already been discussed! ???‍♂
Lol man if you think this is bad, try going to the regular mustang forums! Hah!

Also I posted the TSB on this here: https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...during-the-high-voltage-charging-process.4922

Also all of the news articles on this make it sound like such an insane issue even though a lot of people (probably most) don't have this problem.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Apparently some of the users on this forum haven’t matured past high school ?
The reason the (numerous) other posts get brought up is because there is a wealth of information in them about the subject matter, including posts by the owner who just may have been the first customer to experience the issue. Plus the service bulletins on it are here as well.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I’ve only been on here for about a month, and I don’t yet own the vehicle.

They should change the name of this forum to ‘Mock Ye’. How dare I try to be helpful to MME owners and fans by posting something that’s already been discussed! ???‍♂
You joined March 5th. The first thread he posted was from March 29th. The fourth thread was from last Friday.

@generaltso pointed out that there have been threads; he was slightly sarcastic but your statement "I haven’t yet seen any threads discussing this particular problem" suggests that you simply didn't look.

It's OK, you made a duplicate post. A simple "mea culpa" from you and no one would have cared.

OP
OP
88 KILOWATTS PER HOUR

88 KILOWATTS PER HOUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt
Country flag
You joined March 5th. The first thread he posted was from March 29th. The fourth thread was from last Friday.

@generaltso pointed out that there have been threads; he was slightly sarcastic but your statement "I haven’t yet seen any threads discussing this particular problem" suggests that you simply didn't look.

It's OK, you made a duplicate post. A simple "mea culpa" from you and no one would have cared.
[/QUOT

I understand. I shouldn’t have been so quick triggered with my post. But as I said, I was trying to be helpful and the sarcasm wasn’t necessary. I’ll leave it at that.

OP
OP
88 KILOWATTS PER HOUR

88 KILOWATTS PER HOUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt
Country flag
I understand. I shouldn’t have been so quick triggered with my post. But again, I was just trying to be helpful so the sarcasm wasn’t necessary. I’ll leave it at that.
Sponsored