Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E
Occupation
IT
Country flag
FYI the top and bottom pictures are flipped to show the same look but here's my car with the stock springs bottom, 1.5" drop all the way around middle and 1.5"/2.25" rear top.

I'm going to have one more set of springs made with 2" front/2.75" rear drop. I'm selling the middle springs with less than 1K miles on them for $600 shipped which is 1.5" drop all the way around. They are stock springs rate and ride just like stock with no issues on my Premium E AWD car.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Lowering springs comparison - stock vs 1.5" all the way around vs 1.5" front 2.25" rear 1631124063679
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Djynn81

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E premium
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
Nice what size tires and rims are you using

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
You guys lowering the car should see the thread about the guy being told he has to replace the battery due to scraping something under it... $24,000 in damage. And that's without lowering it... I love the look, but with the battery cooling tray hanging exposed it might seem less wise on this car.

OP
OP
mtxpert

mtxpert

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E
Occupation
IT
Country flag
You guys lowering the car should see the thread about the guy being told he has to replace the battery due to scraping something under it... $24,000 in damage. And that's without lowering it... I love the look, but with the battery cooling tray hanging exposed it might seem less wise on this car.
My insurance would cover non warranty items like that due to damage.

MachGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Pre-order
Country flag
And Ferrari isn't going to replace your engine if you drive down a california road at 80, punch a hole in the oil pan, and recklessly drive it the rest of the way home. Most folks with lowered cars tend to pay a little more attention to their surroundings than your average subaru/prius owner. There's always more to the story.
Sponsored