First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Not that I know about. Some of them will be obvious just looking from outside the car, like 360 view cameras and front/rear ultrasonic sensors. Radars will be harder to spot without seeing behind body panels. For example, I'm guessing that a radar is mounted in the centered, flat plastic area below the front bumper, in between the two air vents. There're also sensors on the wheels, seats, pedals, and in the steering column, IR cameras watching the driver's face (if equipped with ADA HW), and cameras and other equipment facing forward, behind the center mirror. And of course a GPS antenna (probably in the shark fin?).

Stickboy46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 AWD LR
Country flag
They just announced an expected 517 mile EPA rated range (independent company did the EPA tests).

I'm curious to see what compromises they had to do to hit 60k. Right now the listed specs on the site are >400 mile range, 2.5 0-60, 200 mph top speed. I'm guessing that's a higher end package. If it comes in at 60k (-7.5k tax rebate) with those specs, I might consider getting rid of my Model 3 after just a year to pick that up.