Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Hey Stephen - that's my car! Got my same colored FE on 2/3/21 - I now have 1268.2 miles on the odometer and have loved every minute of driving it - occasional software glitch (always for just short periods) and had to do the software ("non-recall" recall) update at the dealer - but otherwise no problems. You will really enjoy the Mach e - congratulations. Nice to get it as spring approaches.
I can't believe we actually waited since 2019! My Avatar seems so long ago! I hope we're as thrilled as most everyone else is. If there are any issues, we'll role with like the last All New 1999 Odyssey! Got to be good friends with the warranty people!

Screenshot_20210301-182931.jpg
Sponsored

Keyk4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2001 Explorer Sport Trac
Country flag
My drop was delivered to my dealer on 2/26 (eta was 2/25). I picked it up tonight (3/1) as they were closing and signed most of my paperwork for Options after the finance guy did a crash course. I am their first Mach-E sale. No problems with X-Plan, rebates, transferring my original order deposit, no upsell addons, etc. I'll finish it up tomorrow but so far I've only spent about 30 min at the dealer. Love the car so far and was able to pick up 1PD pretty quick although I don't really like using it in reverse.

efortune

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
We were driving past my dealer last week and noticed a flash of bright blue so we decided to drop in. They had at least 6
Yep, mine is the same, except the Argentine ramp. VV still shows it in Mexico, and 22 days from KC so far (per palsapp delivery on 2/7).
While we were at the dealer we checked on mine. Palsapp says it hit KC on 2/19, VV still shows it in Mexico. Ford.com says 3/12. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
My Mach Drop arrived yesterday. Heading out in a few minutes to go do the paperwork and maybe bring it home if all goes well.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates messages_0

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Sonic is here....My delivery date on the website said 3/13, but I had a feeling it might come early. I called my dealer this morning and subtly asked if my car was there and that it should be there by now and he was honest and said VV still says Tasker Delaware train depot. But he promised as soon as it came in he would call. At 5:30 while I was on my way to pick up my kid’s I saw the call pop up that I was waiting for. He said they just dropped it off. I live about 5 minutes from the dealer and swung by. When I told my wife we would be a little late for taco Tuesday she asked if we could just get the deal done tonight, but I know how long these things can take and I want to be respectful of my salesman’s time too. Nothing pisses me off more than when someone calls me when I am on my way out the door. He was great. He said he saw it on his way out but he needed to hang around to see my reaction. It’s beautiful. I had the kids in the Odyssey so I couldn’t hang around but I sat in it and started it up. It still needs to be prepped and and it is as filthy as the car I took out this weekend. Weirdly in the exact same spot by the interior door handles. Someone who is moving our cars around needs to wash their hands. Anyway, both my salesman and the GM are out the next two days, and they both want to be there when I take delivery so considering I was already taking off on Friday I said great let’s do it then. I always like making major purchases on a Friday. They also got another Grabber FE and black premium ER RWD. Considering they went from a demo model two weeks ago to at least 5 cars this week I would say the deliveries are really ramping up. I can hardly wait for Friday and I am really appreciating my dealer more and more.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates 5C65FC96-2A9F-4204-94A7-F3B0393A79AD

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Today was a great day! Car arrived at the dealer yesterday and completed the transaction this afternoon. Everything went pretty smoothly.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates PXL_20210302_201020759.MP

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates PXL_20210302_221801548.MP

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Yes we picked ours up as well, had the checklist from CC, build date 1/12 and asked to see Oasis report printed showing no service or software updates, all Paak, and lane centering, code to open then operate the vehicle with dead phone, no key situation, and all went fine. I've had 8 mustang all 5.0's, V8's. I understand the Never a Mustang folks, but this MachE is an absolute Blast! Game changer just like the 64 1/2 when it was released to the world. Driving in it's lane, Go cart is all I can say. I wanted Grabber Blue, but wife won out, she doesn't like to be noticed.

Screenshot_20210302-220045.jpg

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
Today was a great day! Car arrived at the dealer yesterday and completed the transaction this afternoon. Everything went pretty smoothly.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates Screenshot_20210302-220045

Congratulations on your amazing new ride. Nothing like those first few days of getting to know your Mach e - awesome color. Enjoy.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Yes we picked ours up as well, had the checklist from CC, build date 1/12 and asked to see Oasis report printed showing no service or software updates, all Paak, and lane centering, code to open then operate the vehicle with dead phone, no key situation, and all went fine. I've had 8 mustang all 5.0's, V8's. I understand the Never a Mustang folks, but this MachE is an absolute Blast! Game changer just like the 64 1/2 when it was released to the world. Driving in it's lane, Go cart is all I can say. I wanted Grabber Blue, but wife won out, she doesn't like to be noticed.

Now you can change your forum picture.

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag

Congratulations to both of you - glad you decided to go for it - you really will enjoy this new way of driving - I was a little worried it first (no gears to work through, etc) but it has been nothing but fun. Enjoy.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Congratulations to both of you - glad you decided to go for it - you really will enjoy this new way of driving - I was a little worried it first (no gears to work through, etc) but it has been nothing but fun. Enjoy.
I'm a three time combat veteran and I've bought so many New Cars that Dave Ramsey would put me in time out! With the issues some have had and shared here as well as an all new platform, I almost didn't take delivery. So I'm hoping the Ford my grandpa, and Father worked so hard for, will take care of it's trusting buyers. I've had 5 priuses, two kids have two of them still. I love quality, Value, and customer service above all. So far the dealer, the product, and Ford are reacting like a small startup and responding to issues, listening to customers by changing and adapting that isn't easy for a Corporation as large as Ford and that's a huge accomplishment in and of itself.

Last edited: