Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I haven't heard anything from Ford about my Mach Drop FE. I saw on the tracker that my ETA has been pushed back about three weeks. After pushing my dealer, they finally confirmed what I already suspected: my car is in Hapeville, GA (not far away, on the south side of Atlanta) and listed as stopship. The dealer is trying to get more info. I feel like the proverbial mushroom.

MME Delay.jpg
Hit up @Ford on Twitter. My issues were resolved very quickly.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Email with additional 250kwh

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Email with additional 250kwh
No email for me but I called the phone number and confirmed that I am not getting any $$ but the extra 250kWH is included for my VIN. The lady said - we dont have any owner details for the VIN - hmm - all details are in ford account for that VIN ...oh well we cant fix Ford systems. As long as they are focused on fixing our cars and making them better.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
OK Mach Droppers, which email did you get? 250kWh or $1000+250kWh? And has it been put into your account?
I received the 250kWh email but it's for my old order. My Mach Drop has been delayed further.
250 extra, not added yet

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
250 extra, not added yet
The extra 250 kWh Ford letter said to pair your app with your car before you get it. I am Leary that might cause problems later so I prefer to do the pairing when me and the car are united.

Sorry, but what is the definition of "Mach Drop"? I know I could find it, but I am a slow reader and if someone is so kind as to Xplain it then I can get some of my other many chores done.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
The extra 250 kWh Ford letter said to pair your app with your car before you get it. I am Leary that might cause problems later so I prefer to do the pairing when me and the car are united.

Sorry, but what is the definition of "Mach Drop"? I know I could find it, but I am a slow reader and if someone is so kind as to Xplain it then I can get some of my other many chores done.
Mach-drop = promo last year that opened up additional first edition vehicles.

For me I already have my vehicle and signed up for and used some of the initial 250 kWh before the additional 250 email was sent.

I think the fine print said I'll see the extra added later (I think April)

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
My Mach Drop finally showed up last week and I told the dealer that I was not taking it because I had found another FE in stock a few weeks earlier that I was able to purchase. I checked today and the car I ordered is listed with a $10k ADM on it. I don't think the dealer is too upset that I didn't buy it.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Has anyone on this drop thread receicved their pony statue yet?
I haven't but I just got my Mach Drop last week. I hear it takes about 4 weeks.

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates 1615302125285

A surprise this morning - waiting until my dealer opens to call them :D
Hopefully today! I see you're in the Seattle area - other than possibly a couple of hours of rain in the afternoon todayn- looks like the next few days in your area are all sunny -hope you can get some weekday time off for a couple of long drives. Enjoy

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Hopefully today! I see you're in the Seattle area - other than possibly a couple of hours of rain in the afternoon todayn- looks like the next few days in your area are all sunny -hope you can get some weekday time off for a couple of long drives. Enjoy
Yes, the weather is cooperating nicely. I hope to get my crossclimate2 tires on, and to go to the 2 different PPF shops I am deciding between. I would like to get that on before I drive on any wet roads.

mmiratsky

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, F150, Toyota Camry, '68 Mercury Cougar
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates 1615302125285

A surprise this morning - waiting until my dealer opens to call them :D

Curious. Was your MME impacted by the recent "quality check"? We also have a Mach Drop FE built and shipped around the same time. Our dealer has confirmed that ours has been impacted and delayed as a result. But if some of those impacted are finding their way to buyers, then maybe some hope for imminent delivery.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Curious. Was your MME impacted by the recent "quality check"? We also have a Mach Drop FE built and shipped around the same time. Our dealer has confirmed that ours has been impacted and delayed as a result. But if some of those impacted are finding their way to buyers, then maybe some hope for imminent delivery.
Since my VV report ends in Mexico, I have no visibility of what it is doing, other than a delivery at the Argentine ramp. I called Ford and they said I was on the list to get the extra 250kwh charging. It took a month to get here from the Argentine ramp, so it appears that it had some kind of issue. It got here before the "ETA end date", it popped out of the event horizon just in time. Yours will probably be there soon I would guess.
Sponsored