Dear1nc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag
I noticed that wheel sizes are in a variety of locations and threads, so I'm compiling all the known sizes here. Let me know if you have a size I'm missing, or a correction. NEEDED: Photos of the door jamb sticker to confirm GVWRs for the various configurations, and a confirmation on the 20" x 8" wheel offset (I'm guessing it is 38mm 53mm, but not confirmed).

βœ… = Confirmed from a printed Ford document or a photo from a user.
?‍♂ = Reasonable estimate.
❓ = My wild ass guess, please confirm.

Stock Wheel and Tire Sizes

TrimWheel SizeBolt PatternOffsetCenter BoreOEM Tire ModelOEM Tire SizeOEM Load Rating
Premium / First Ed. / Select 19"19" x 7.0" J βœ…5 x 108 βœ…47.5mm βœ…63.4mm βœ…Michelin Primacy A/S βœ…225/55 R19 βœ…103H XL βœ…
Select / CA Rt 118" x 7.0" J βœ…5 x 108 βœ…47.5mm βœ…63.4mm βœ…Continental Premium Contact 6 (Demos),
Michelin Primacy A/S (US Selects) βœ…
225/60 R18 βœ…104V XL (Conti), 104H XL (Michelin) βœ…
GT20" x 8.0" J ?‍♂5 x 108 βœ…53mm ❓63.4mm ?‍♂Continental CrossContact RX βœ…245/45 R20 βœ…103H XL βœ…
GT Performance Ed.20" x 8.0" J ?‍♂5 x 108 βœ…53mm ❓63.4mm ?‍♂Pirelli P Zero PZ4 Elect ?‍♂245/45 R20 βœ…103W XL❓

Offset range is believed to be 38mm to 53mm ?‍♂

NOTE: "XL" in the load rating means the tire reaches maximum load at 41 psi, rather than 35 psi for SL (Standard Load) tires.

Wheel Weights

WheelWheel WeightStock Tire Weight
18" Carbonized Grey (Select)25.6 lbs25.62 lbs (Conti), 26.26 (Mich) βœ…
19" Shadow (Select)28.88 lbs (Conti), βœ…
19" Machine-Face (Premium, FE)~30lbs (weighed by member)28.88 lbs (mfg) βœ…
20" Cast-Aluminum (GT)24 lbs (TireRack)?‍♂
20" Premium Forged (GT)
24 lbs (TireRack)?‍♂

Gross Vehicle Weight Ratings

TrimGVWRGAWR (Front)GAWR (Rear)Curb Weight (stock)Min Wheel/Tire Load Rating
Premium AWD ER5800 lbs βœ…2660 lbs βœ…3225 lbs βœ…4890 lbs βœ…1612 lbs (98)
Premium AWD SR5500 lbs βœ…2570 lbs βœ…3020 lbs βœ…
Premium RWD ER
Premium RWD SR
Select AWD
Select RWD4394 lbs βœ…
GT

NOTE: Calculated minimum load rating is for reference only - unless you know what you are doing and why, it is best to stay at or above the stock Load Rating.

Lug nuts - M14 (14mm x 1.5mm), 21mm socket ?‍♂

Photos of wheel options
1612397767282.png

Other brand’s stock wheels that are known or suspected to work

Great stuff! I'm really looking for the offset on the gtpe. In going someone can confirm it very soon!

OP
OP
phidauex

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
Don't know how accurate this is, but here is a listing of all OEMs that use the same bolt pattern as the MME. Don't know about offset, hub diameter, load rating tho. https://sizemywheels.com/lz-pcd/5-108
That is helpful! Using this link includes specifying the center bore at 63.4mm, which refines things further. The ET/Offset is tougher, because the MME can accept a range of offsets depending on the width, but the filter requires you to just pick one. To get further someone would probably need to look at an individual wheelset and compare the dimensions and offset to the stock wheels (or just do a test fit).

Even the center bore could be changed - smaller would be a no-go, but bigger would be OK if you got the right sized centering ring. I'd prefer to just keep the right center bore however, and avoid the hassle of the ring.

https://sizemywheels.com/lz-pcd/5-108?dia=63.4

Mach-Tony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Grey Premium AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
That is helpful! Using this link includes specifying the center bore at 63.4mm, which refines things further. The ET/Offset is tougher, because the MME can accept a range of offsets depending on the width, but the filter requires you to just pick one. To get further someone would probably need to look at an individual wheelset and compare the dimensions and offset to the stock wheels (or just do a test fit).

Even the center bore could be changed - smaller would be a no-go, but bigger would be OK if you got the right sized centering ring. I'd prefer to just keep the right center bore however, and avoid the hassle of the ring.

https://sizemywheels.com/lz-pcd/5-108?dia=63.4
Check with your wheel manufacturer and/or seller. You will not need rings with a lot of aftermarket wheels and they manufacturer will not take "someone on the forum said..." as an argument to a warranty claim. So, before adding/omitting centering rings, ask the rim manufacturer and save yourself some trouble.

For example, my TSW wheels did not require rings and have zero vibration at any speeds, even though they have a larger bore.

Dear1nc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag
Still no word on offset for the GTPE wheels? I need to order asap and am worried the offset will be different than the other models...HELLP!!!!!! @Ford Motor Company @Ford Team can you help us out???

Last edited:

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Still no word on offset for the GTPE wheels? I need to order asap and am worried the offset will be different than the other models...HELLP!!!!!! @Ford Motor Company @Ford Team can you help us out???
Just curious - do you mean you need to order the GTPE, or the GTPE wheels? I am curious because I ordered a Premium AWD and want to but the GTPE wheels on mine. So if you find a way to order the wheels, can you post it? I am definitely doing that. I assumed I would have to buy they off eBay after people start switching out wheels.

Dear1nc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag
Just curious - do you mean you need to order the GTPE, or the GTPE wheels? I am curious because I ordered a Premium AWD and want to but the GTPE wheels on mine. So if you find a way to order the wheels, can you post it? I am definitely doing that. I assumed I would have to buy they off eBay after people start switching out wheels.
Yeah i ordered my GTPE back in May. I am replacing the wheels and tires asap. Hoping to get a clean swap as soon as i pick up the car but I haven't ordered my new wheels yet because no one seems to know the offset on the GTPE. They will most likely be going up for sale as soon as I get my car!!!

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Yeah i ordered my GTPE back in May. I am replacing the wheels and tires asap. Hoping to get a clean swap as soon as i pick up the car but I haven't ordered my new wheels yet because no one seems to know the offset on the GTPE. They will most likely be going up for sale as soon as I get my car!!!
Well I would like to buy your wheels if you are selling them. Don't want the summer tires though...

OP
OP
phidauex

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
If someone who knows their way around the parts catalog can confirm that the rear axle and rear hub are the same part on the GT and GTPE as it is on the Premium, then that would tell us that the wheels are fully swappable between the GTPE and the base models. I strongly suspect this is the case since I think the GT/GTPE have the same rear motor as the others (just juiced up).

That wouldn't actually tell us the wheel offset, but it would mean that you could buy wheels using the measurements/sizing that everyone is using for their Premiums/Selects and know that it would work on the GTPE as well.

Dear1nc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag
If someone who knows their way around the parts catalog can confirm that the rear axle and rear hub are the same part on the GT and GTPE as it is on the Premium, then that would tell us that the wheels are fully swappable between the GTPE and the base models. I strongly suspect this is the case since I think the GT/GTPE have the same rear motor as the others (just juiced up).

That wouldn't actually tell us the wheel offset, but it would mean that you could buy wheels using the measurements/sizing that everyone is using for their Premiums/Selects and know that it would work on the GTPE as well.
Yeah I’m actually starting to assume that. Should be all set.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I noticed that wheel sizes are in a variety of locations and threads, so I'm compiling all the known sizes here. Let me know if you have a size I'm missing, or a correction. NEEDED: Photos of the door jamb sticker to confirm GVWRs for the various configurations, and a confirmation on the 20" x 8" wheel offset (I'm guessing it is 38mm 53mm, but not confirmed).

βœ… = Confirmed from a printed Ford document or a photo from a user.
?‍♂ = Reasonable estimate.
❓ = My wild ass guess, please confirm.

Stock Wheel and Tire Sizes

TrimWheel SizeBolt PatternOffsetCenter BoreOEM Tire ModelOEM Tire SizeOEM Load Rating
Premium / First Ed. / Select 19"19" x 7.0" J βœ…5 x 108 βœ…47.5mm βœ…63.4mm βœ…Michelin Primacy A/S βœ…225/55 R19 βœ…103H XL βœ…
Select / CA Rt 118" x 7.0" J βœ…5 x 108 βœ…47.5mm βœ…63.4mm βœ…Continental Premium Contact 6 (Demos),
Michelin Primacy A/S (US Selects) βœ…
225/60 R18 βœ…104V XL (Conti), 104H XL (Michelin) βœ…
GT20" x 8.0" J ?‍♂5 x 108 βœ…53mm ❓63.4mm ?‍♂Continental CrossContact RX βœ…245/45 R20 βœ…103H XL βœ…
GT Performance Ed.20" x 8.0" J ?‍♂5 x 108 βœ…53mm ❓63.4mm ?‍♂Pirelli P Zero PZ4 Elect ?‍♂245/45 R20 βœ…103W XL❓

Offset range is believed to be 38mm to 53mm ?‍♂

NOTE: "XL" in the load rating means the tire reaches maximum load at 41 psi, rather than 35 psi for SL (Standard Load) tires.

Wheel Weights

WheelWheel WeightStock Tire Weight
18" Carbonized Grey (Select)25.6 lbs25.62 lbs (Conti), 26.26 (Mich) βœ…
19" Shadow (Select)28.88 lbs (Conti), βœ…
19" Machine-Face (Premium, FE)~30lbs (weighed by member)28.88 lbs (mfg) βœ…
20" Cast-Aluminum (GT)24 lbs (TireRack)?‍♂
20" Premium Forged (GT)
24 lbs (TireRack)?‍♂

Gross Vehicle Weight Ratings

TrimGVWRGAWR (Front)GAWR (Rear)Curb Weight (stock)Min Wheel/Tire Load Rating
Premium AWD ER5800 lbs βœ…2660 lbs βœ…3225 lbs βœ…4890 lbs βœ…1612 lbs (98)
Premium AWD SR5500 lbs βœ…2570 lbs βœ…3020 lbs βœ…
Premium RWD ER
Premium RWD SR
Select AWD
Select RWD4394 lbs βœ…
GT

NOTE: Calculated minimum load rating is for reference only - unless you know what you are doing and why, it is best to stay at or above the stock Load Rating.

Lug nuts - M14 (14mm x 1.5mm), 21mm socket ?‍♂

Photos of wheel options
1612397767282.png

Other brand’s stock wheels that are known or suspected to work

Hey thanks for posting this, and glad it's a sticky. Can you link to (or reference) the source you got the wheel widths from? I have been seeing some contradicting info online, as well as on this forum regarding the width of the 18" wheels. I tried looking on fordparts but didn't see mention of a width over there. Is it 7" or 8" as some are saying here - and reported on cars.com, car and driver, to name a couple.

FWIW Tire Rack rep tells me they have 7" listed. They've been wrong before though, as with a friend of mine just last week, sending his wheels back (fitment) due to an error on their end, which they acknowledged.

OP
OP
phidauex

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Hey thanks for posting this, and glad it's a sticky. Can you link to (or reference) the source you got the wheel widths from? I have been seeing some contradicting info online, as well as on this forum regarding the width of the 18" wheels. I tried looking on fordparts but didn't see mention of a width over there. Is it 7" or 8" as some are saying here - and reported on cars.com, car and driver, to name a couple.

FWIW Tire Rack rep tells me they have 7" listed. They've been wrong before though, as with a friend of mine just last week, sending his wheels back (fitment) due to an error on their end, which they acknowledged.
For the Select, Premium and Rt1, the answer is easy - the door stickers clearly shows a 7.0” rim. Here is my sticker from a Premium AWD:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E 2021/22 Wheel Sizes, Bolt Patterns, Offset, Center Bore, Load Rating, GVWR [Table] 070C2D67-6A29-4C1B-B969-8F40704DED29

For the GT and GTPE, I’m going off of various literature from Ford showing the 8.0” rim width, but I don’t think we have a measurement or a door sticker or otherwise 100% proof yet. I’m also still waiting to learn the offsets of the GT and GTPE wheels.

Reactions: Nav

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
For the Select, Premium and Rt1, the answer is easy - the door stickers clearly shows a 7.0” rim. Here is my sticker from a Premium AWD:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E 2021/22 Wheel Sizes, Bolt Patterns, Offset, Center Bore, Load Rating, GVWR [Table] 070C2D67-6A29-4C1B-B969-8F40704DED29

For the GT and GTPE, I’m going off of various literature from Ford showing the 8.0” rim width, but I don’t think we have a measurement or a door sticker or otherwise 100% proof yet. I’m also still waiting to learn the offsets of the GT and GTPE wheels.
You're awesome, thank you! The door sticker, of course. Not just for tire psi

@AZBill can you confirm your CA Rt 1 door sticker when you get a chance?

AZBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Hummer EV SUT, MME CA Route 1
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
You're awesome, thank you! The door sticker, of course. Not just for tire psi

@AZBill can you confirm your CA Rt 1 door sticker when you get a chance?
Mine does say 18x7, but that just seems low based on what I could measure. Those rims must be pretty thick along the edges.
Sponsored