John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Any feedback on screen and fingerprints? In these strange times, I imagine they're wiping the cars down between showings pretty thoroughly. I really don't like the look of screens with lots of fingerprints.
You know, I think screens have gotten a LOT better with this. I cannot even remember the last time I wiped off the screen on my iPad or iPhone because of prints. I also wonder how long it will take for some company to come out with a matte screen protector for the screen. Amazon has lots of them for sale for Tesla. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=tesla+ma...efix=Tesla+matte+,aps,145&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_12
Sponsored

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I sent an e-mail to my sales person last week requesting he notify me if a Mach-E were to "magically show up" at his dealership... you know, just in case ;) (Reply: "Will do")

OP
OP
SnBGC

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I sent an e-mail to my sales person last week requesting he notify me if a Mach-E were to "magically show up" at his dealership... you know, just in case ;) (Reply: "Will do")
Good thinking. You never know what might happen these days..
:)

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Any feedback on screen and fingerprints? In these strange times, I imagine they're wiping the cars down between showings pretty thoroughly. I really don't like the look of screens with lots of fingerprints.
I may put Ghost Armor screen protector on it or something but while I was using it I didn't see anything that bothered me. The only thing that I was bothered about with the center screen was one of sales guys kept playing with it while I was trying to. I'm like dude, you have this thing here all day, I'm only here for a few minutes!

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Needs more cowbell, I mean pony. You can never have too many ponies.

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, 2022 Bronco 2D SAS, 1985.5 Mustang SVO
Country flag
I think I'm in a minority here, but I think those Fox-body convertibles are pretty good looking.
Not the minority in this household. The MME will be parked next to my wife's yellow 1993 Feature car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E 4x (Star White / Gray Interior) sighted at Phoenix dealership, with a look at range figures 1603129579541

Az MachE

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Not the minority in this household. The MME will be parked next to my wife's yellow 1993 Feature car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E 4x (Star White / Gray Interior) sighted at Phoenix dealership, with a look at range figures 1603129579541
Your garage is WAY too clean. Could you please send over to my garage the person in charge of your garage. I have about a years worth of work for them.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Your garage is WAY too clean. Could you please send over to my garage the person in charge of your garage. I have about a years worth of work for them.
The ONLY time my garage looked like that was when we moved in 23 years ago.

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, 2022 Bronco 2D SAS, 1985.5 Mustang SVO
Country flag
Haha, quite the opposite. Here's the other 75% of the garage. Crap everywhere ?. I just haven't polluted that side yet.
PXL_20201019_223736045.jpg

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
Nice pristine SVO you've got there!! ?

OP
OP
SnBGC

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
@Pacecar

do we think this will fit the MME?
The car comes with those calipers. When I Googled it, I found an article that says Brembo is making the MME calipers. Light weight calipers and disks sounds like.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
The car comes with those calipers. When I Googled it, I found an article that says Brembo is making the MME calipers. Light weight calipers and disks sounds like.
I would think they'd market that, wouldn't they? I feel like other cars do, I've always seen "WITH BREMBOSSSSS" on various car-related things.
Sponsored