Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3 LR AWD, Jeep Wrangler Sport 2D
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Crossroads in Wake Forest,NC said probably not on ADM due to no pricing yet, and X plan was unknown for the same reason. This was from an email this morning.

I'm not too worried as there are a number of dealers in the area, someone will play ball.
Sponsored

Cobra95Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Edge
Country flag
I talked with a guy named Doug Ford (no kidding!) at Rusty Eck Ford in Wichita Kansas this morning.
He said If Ford allows they as a dealer will accept X plan pricing and there will be no dealer markup.
So I set an appt. with him next Friday to go in and convert my reservation to an order with them.
My original dealer has not commited to X plan or no markup so I am switching my dealer to Rusty Eck when I put the order in. I will report back next Friday after the appt.

Thanks,
Kevin C.

Last edited:

rplinpa

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
One dealer in our area gave it to me in writing they would not charge the Admin fee and would accept x plan. The other dealer I checked with hasn't responded in 3 days.

Raybdc97

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Na
Country flag
This is what I received from Galpin Ford in Northridge, CA.

What does he mean when he says..."Ford hasn't released xplan pricing"?

At least he confirmed MSRP.

I was informed that you are trying to see if we have x-plan pricing on the car. Ford has not released x-plan pricing on the Mach-E so we will be selling the car at MSRP only.

I hope that answers your question.

Sincerely,

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E ADM Pricing Shenanigans Begin… Don’t Stand For It! ket.com%2FImages%2FI473%2FPeopleImages%2FCarlCarda

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E ADM Pricing Shenanigans Begin… Don’t Stand For It! ocket.com%2FImages%2FI473%2FSigImages%2FCarl_Carda

Carl Carda
Internet Sales Consultant
(504) 407-9911

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
This is what I received from Galpin Ford in Northridge, CA.

What does he mean when he says..."Ford hasn't released xplan pricing"?

At least he confirmed MSRP.

I was informed that you are trying to see if we have x-plan pricing on the car. Ford has not released x-plan pricing on the Mach-E so we will be selling the car at MSRP only.

I hope that answers your question.
Ask them to look up dealer communication EFC08063 and see if that helps.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
What is this...so I don't go in blind?
It’s the communication that explains the AXZD plan for the Mach-E. The dealer should be able to give you a straight answer after that. Either they are participating or not.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I went to my dealer (Mike Bass Ford) for the second time yesterday - first time was back in February while there for scheduled maintenance on the Fusion, to confirm they had me on their list - and asked directly about ADM and X-Plan.

The salesperson was caught off guard (he said so) by the questions, and went to the sales manager. They made me go through a formal "sales questions" writeup, which was really annoying... only to say they "thought" they wouldn't do an ADM on it (he admitted they do on the Cobras and the Raptors and the like, on the order of $5K-$10K... but then he said that they had a Raptor on the lot with $2k under MSRP because, well, nobody would pay the MSRP+ price) and they were "pretty sure" they would do X-Plan ("we can't see why not, we usually do").

So, not the most comforting answer, but at least it's not a complete fail. I was really hoping for a stronger answer, especially since I can go a few miles out and go to one of two other dealers.

Given that it's literally the fifth car I would be buying from them, you'd think they would be a bit more... on it, but since literally every time it's been a different salesperson (yay dealer turnover!)... it's not like they could just go on the computer and look at my purchase history... oh, wait...

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
When I purchased my Focus ST and did the email the dealer rounds all over CA, Galpin where asking 5k ADM :(, come the RS and once again I did the same and once again Galpin didn't disappoint with asking 5k ADM, so I am not surprised they would not chose to participate in x-plan.

I suspect when the select and route 1 come out next year it they will largely left alone it will be once the GT reservations have to become orders we will start to see which dealers really are interested catering to customers vs those more interested in filling ADM coffers.

Of course once the engine issue became apparent on the Focus RS all those early ADM models that greedy dealers had held onto for months suddenly became worth a lot less lol, with the mach-e as reservation holders can swap dealers, those dealers with a brain will realize that with the internet and forums those that want to work together with customers will soon be known and will soon gain those reservations :)

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm going to cross-post this here from another thread because it applies to the discussion.

I would definitely talk to the EV Sales Manager at your preferred dealership. My local dealer will honor no ADM for me because I contacted them and have had a couple discussions but they did not want me to add them to the list (I offered to) because they want their options open regarding each individual sale. It's in your best interest to get a commitment before you complete your order next week.

Raybdc97

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Na
Country flag
How many of you want a written response that a dealer won't charge ADM and honor xplan before you commit to a dealer. And is email enough of a commitment?
My best,
Ray

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
How many of you want a written response that a dealer won't charge ADM and honor xplan before you commit to a dealer. And is email enough of a commitment?
My best,
Ray
A written response is not in stone, but it's a hell of a lot better than any verbal commitment; that isn't worth the oxygen that was used for it. The written response is the best you will get right now since you aren't entering a purchase contract right now.

Raybdc97

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Na
Country flag
A written response is not in stone, but it's a hell of a lot better than any verbal commitment; that isn't worth the oxygen that was used for it. The written response is the best you will get right now since you aren't entering a purchase contract right now.
Thanks

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My best,
Ray
I have the discussion I had with local Ford Manager on text, and his personal cellphone#. After two voice discussions and the text I'm feeling 90% that they will honor their word. But I'm really glad i reached out because those that have pre-orders that are not following threads like this may have a big surprise when they go to finalize their sale details.
Sponsored