Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
They look good but I'm wondering why you'd go square width but then have different offsets front to rear.

Mockingbird2004

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT
Occupation
Elevator Construction Mechanic
Country flag
They look good but I'm wondering why you'd go square width but then have different offsets front to rear.
Baby steps. I wanted to see how the handling was. I'll step up to 275 or 285 in the rear if I have no issues having a 9.5 with rim gives me flexibility

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Baby steps. I wanted to see how the handling was. I'll step up to 275 or 285 in the rear if I have no issues having a 9.5 with rim gives me flexibility
You will have no problem at all with the 9.5" +35 offset wheels that you have in the rear. There is quite a bit of room between the inside of the tire and the shock. The outside of your tire sidewall should be flush with the fender lip (or slight poke). If you go with a wider tire, you will have no issues even running up to a 295 in the rear as it still would not come close to the suspension but it will defiantly have poke.

On my Premium, I ran 10" rear wheels with +47 offset and the outer sidewall of the 295/40/20 tires were flush with the fender lip. I had about 3/16"" of space between the inner tire sidewall and shock. Ran those for 6 months, 9,000 miles with no issues. On my GT/PE I'm using the same 10" +47 ET rear wheels but with a 285/40/20 tires in the rear now because wanted the tires to be inside just a bit more than the flush fit that the 295's were.

Zmjones24

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Truck Sales
Country flag
Newly installed Curva Concepts CFF50
Front-20" x 9" with Toyo Proxes S/T111 255/45
Rear-20" x 10.5 with Toyo 295/40/20

Just sold my Macan and with the new set up it drives so much better. I drive around 130 miles each day for work so I'll try post results of the range hit that I will be taking.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Aftermarket wheel and tire information and pictures A85D7F0B-09C8-4704-86CC-821FDB41A5CC

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Aftermarket wheel and tire information and pictures ACDEC0D2-E839-4508-BAFF-68E0762BAFCC

Last edited:

lopezamuel

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Thank you! These are the Blaque Diamond BD-F25 wheels and we carry them at Vibe. We can ship them anywhere in the US (or Worldwide). PM or email me at [email protected] if interested. Do mention you are from the forum to get member pricing ?
This is awesome! I will definitely contact you when I take delivery of my MachE!

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
After swapping out my GT's wheels and tires to 255/45R20 DWS06+, the ride is significantly better...to the point I kind of like it now. It was never really "bouncy" but it was harsh and "bumpy" where rebound seemed super aggressive. The tires seem to be absorbing more now and that bumpiness is much more muted. They are still at 39 lbs but feel considerably more compliant with the road imperfections that previously caused the car to be unsettled.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
It was never really "bouncy" but it was harsh and "bumpy" where rebound seemed super aggressive.
That is my experience as well. I like my wheels, but maybe when it comes time for new tires, I will try the same set you have. I just am not sure the ride improvement is worth the range loss. I will make that decision when I need to, so no rush to worry about it now.

SDMMEGT

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
That is my experience as well. I like my wheels, but maybe when it comes time for new tires, I will try the same set you have. I just am not sure the ride improvement is worth the range loss. I will make that decision when I need to, so no rush to worry about it now.
keep us posted on range loss if you can! Definitely a big deciding factor for me and I’m sure a lot of other people too. Thanks!

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yeah I'm still not super convinced the range hit is all that much at all. I showed at worst 8% but I suspect that had more to do with wind conditions on the day I tested. I'm guessing these wheels/tires are no worse than the impact the GTPE wheels/tires have on its range which is less than 5%.

Zmjones24

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Truck Sales
Country flag
Newly installed Curva Concepts CFF50
Front-20" x 9" with Toyo Proxes S/T111 255/45
Rear-20" x 10.5 with Toyo 295/40/20

Just sold my Macan and with the new set up it drives so much better. I drive around 130 miles each day for work so I'll try post results of the range hit that I will be taking.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Aftermarket wheel and tire information and pictures ACDEC0D2-E839-4508-BAFF-68E0762BAFCC

After about two weeks of driving, I'm getting about 10% less. Was getting around 200 miles, now it's down to 180. I was getting 3.1mi / kWH, and now it's 2.8mi / kWH.

On my next set of tires I will probably just go with 255 front and rear, over the staggered having 295's in rear.

Electric Goat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT
Occupation
3x HVBJB Failure Tester
Country flag
After about two weeks of driving, I'm getting about 10% less. Was getting around 200 miles, now it's down to 180. I was getting 3.1mi / kWH, and now it's 2.8mi / kWH.

On my next set of tires I will probably just go with 255 front and rear, over the staggered having 295's in rear.
Thanks for the update and probably solidifying that I'll probably stay with my decision of purchasing 20x8.5 rims for my summer setup. Do you know how much each rim/tire weights?

Zmjones24

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Truck Sales
Country flag
Thanks for the update and probably solidifying that I'll probably stay with my decision of purchasing 20x8.5 rims for my summer setup. Do you know how much each rim/tire weights?
Rear rims 10.5"-26.2lbs
Front rims 9"-25.41 lbs
Front tires 255/45/20 Toyo proxes III 32.85lbs
Rear tires 295/40/20 37.3 lbs

Electric Goat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT
Occupation
3x HVBJB Failure Tester
Country flag
Rear rims 10.5"-26.2lbs
Front rims 9"-25.41 lbs
Front tires 255/45/20 Toyo proxes III 32.85lbs
Rear tires 295/40/20 37.3 lbs
Wow. Thanks for the info. Your setup is lighter than I thought that it would be. What do you think is the primary contributor to your 10% range hit?

Zmjones24

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Truck Sales
Country flag
Wow. Thanks for the info. Your setup is lighter than I thought that it would be. What do you think is the primary contributor to your 10% range hit?
With just the eye ball test, the new tires are sooo much wider,(especially the rear 295), and they are also a little taller than OE set. I'm sure there is an engineer on here someone that can give the scientific answer. Probably takes more energy per rotation of the tire. You also have to consider you will now be paying 10% more each day, which I didn't initially consider. But it looks great, rides much better, and next time just do either 255-265 all around to see if I can get it to a 3%-5% range hit. To be honest, if you go 245's that would probably do the trick, but that's why I like this forum where you can get feedback from many other setups. To each their own. At least I have a Mach e to experiment with
Sponsored