Retired
Country flag

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
Cleveland. Seriously? They couldn’t get it to Philly but it shows up in Cleveland. I get that it is reasonably close to Detroit, but those of us in NJ, NY, PA will continue to wait to see the car. Ugh.

Blinkingicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Mustang GT, 2015 Taco
Country flag
Cleveland. Seriously? They couldn’t get it to Philly but it shows up in Cleveland. I get that it is reasonably close to Detroit, but those of us in NJ, NY, PA will continue to wait to see the car. Ugh.
I’m in the tristate area also so I feel your pain. I guess they figure the NY auto show in April will cover it which sucks for those of us that rather not trek into manhattan. I would think they’d want it at every possible show since this is an important vehicle with some serious competition. Not enough prototypes built to go around??

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I’m in the tristate area also so I feel your pain. I guess they figure the NY auto show in April will cover it which sucks for those of us that rather not trek into manhattan. I would think they’d want it at every possible show since this is an important vehicle with some serious competition. Not enough prototypes built to go around??
Apparently the blue one was supposed to go from washington to philly, but they rerouted it to Toronto instead because its an "international" show, even though both toronto and chicago had TWO. I don't really want to schlep to the Javits center myself, but I also don't want to buy a car I've never even seen in person. First world problems, I guess

Shihear

First Name
Shihear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350
Country flag
Apparently the blue one was supposed to go from washington to philly, but they rerouted it to Toronto instead because its an "international" show, even though both toronto and chicago had TWO. I don't really want to schlep to the Javits center myself, but I also don't want to buy a car I've never even seen in person. First world problems, I guess
I've seen Grabber Blue Mach-E's making the rounds at dealerships. Have you called area dealerships to see if they'll be getting a demo car for display soon? That'd be better than viewing it at the NY show where the Mach-E will for sure be swamped and you likely can't even get very close to it.

mjschillingtec

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Grabber Blue; BMW 328i Convertible
Occupation
Business
Country flag
Here are some pics from the Cleveland Auto Show. Space white is definitely a light gray. They have blue lights around the display, so all of my shots ended up with the blue tint. We were now allowed to go on the platform and touch the car - I guess I have to wait some more. Sorry, I am not much of a photographer. The person I talked with at the display was knowledgeable, but did not give any new info that you guys have not already shared.

Image.jpeg

Image (1).jpeg

Image (2).jpeg

Image (3).jpeg

Image (4).jpeg

Image (5).jpeg

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
Really wish they would stop with the whole blue light crap. I want to see the dang grey/white interior under normal lights!
Ford, you know your production color selection is too bland when you have to display the vehicle under colored lights or with a vinyl wrap.

TOBG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-E Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My wife and I went to the Cleveland auto show. A couple of facts (which may have already been posted).

1) there are only 3 prototypes being displayed at the various auto shows. So the only time all 3 were together was at the LA show. The one at the Cleveland show came from Chicago. The person I spoke to had been at the Chicago show.

2) the lady at the desk said that the first cars will arrive in customer hands in November. I would take that with a grain of salt since anything can happen before then,

We were lucky Ford had not yet begun their demo so my wife and I were invited onto the platfor and able to get up close to the car. We had a private tour. He did allow us to open the back door.. It was easy to open. We were not allowed to sit in it since it is auto show policy that no one is allowed to since it is a prepoduction car. Overall we both liked it alot. I did get some pictures but didn't really show any thing new.

OP
OP
Sweetwater

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
We want door handle pics please.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
We want door handle pics please.
I’m relatively sure that all the pre-production models circulating the shows have the handles as originally shown. If they change at all before production, the change won’t be on the 3 vehicles that have been shown for weeks.

TOBG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-E Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The door handles looked exactly like the ones shown at the LA show there were no changes that I could see.
Sponsored