Stickboy46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 AWD LR
Country flag
That makes sense then. I've never heard the standard sound system. I have the LR AWD with the "premium audio" and it's the first stock system I've had that I have no intention of trying to upgrade
Sponsored

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Here's a bit more detail on the sound system (attached).
I know this is an old posting, but I'm just now seeing it and should be re-shared. Thank you, just what I was hoping to see. Interesting, makes a great point about the quality of non-compressed files vs. the lousy compressed stuff. I do miss the old CD player days.

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
I know this is an old posting, but I'm just now seeing it and should be re-shared. Thank you, just what I was hoping to see. Interesting, makes a great point about the quality of non-compressed files vs. the lousy compressed stuff. I do miss the old CD player days.
Reposting this thanks to ChasingCoral.

Attachments

All Hat No Cattle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Genesis GV-80 , 2017 Edge Titanium
Country flag
All Iā€™ve seen about the sound system is that it was developed with the involvement of B&O, has 9 speakers and a subwoofer, and a dash-mounted sound bar. Has ford announced any details on the system like power, frequency response, anything?
The above quote was posted on Oct. 4, 2020. The current update is below. Anyone know where the 10 speakers are actually located?

Entertainment System: AM/FM Stereo, B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen (9 Speakers + Subwoofer), Media Bin, MP3 capable, Speed-Compensated Volume, SiriusXM with 360L

All Hat No Cattle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Genesis GV-80 , 2017 Edge Titanium
Country flag
Check the attachment
Sorry, missed it, had a brain fart, LOL.

Dictionary

soundĀ·bar
/ĖˆsoundbƤr/
noun
noun: sound-bar
  1. a bar-shaped device containing multiple speakers, used with a television set, computer, or MP3 player.
Looks to me that 3 speakers in the dash could argueably be called a soundbar, but does it really matter what we call it?

Capture.JPG

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Sorry, missed it, had a brain fart, LOL.

Looks to me that 3 speakers in the dash could argueably be called a soundbar, but does it really matter what we call it?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Bang & Olufsen (B&O) sound system wins iF Design Award Capture.JPG
Clearly, you donā€™t speak ā€œmarketingā€, do you? ???