Baker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Smart EV
Country flag
I just checked out the Canadian Build and Price. My choice would be either the Premium LR battery with AWD OR FE; and colour choices are Star White or Rapid Red. Interestingly, Star White was not an option with the FE, only Rapid Red and Grabber Blue. I didn't check the other colours. But, before I order one I want to test drive one, so hopefully the local dealers will have one to test drive while the FE is still an option. I would prefer the FE as I prefer the colour-keyed wheel lip moldings over the black painted moldings; also the red stitching.
Agree with you, I will need a road test to check the range possibility and other things before to order. I am not stress and more models to come next year.
Sponsored

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Finally got an email from Ford.ca late today but there's a phrase in there that litterally means first come first serve, and it bother's me a bit, so I'm hoping that this is for people ordering now and not for those that reserved months ago. In any case I did send an email to my dealer demanding clarification on that on top of the email demanding clarification on the dates to make our reservation into an order. Previously he told me that the date was July 31st, but according to this forum this is the latest date for the FE, Dec 31st was for Select, Premium and Cal Rt-1 and early 2021 for GT, so I'm a bit confuse now. (Sorry that is the best I could import here)

20200707_221651.jpg
Received an email from my dealer today that was simply saying what many of you have experienced already and basically he doesn't now anything and saying he's learning with me. He will try to find the info for me he said. Like a member of this forum already noted one day, these rep should know better their product even if Ford is partly at fault here. Dealer have not received training on the MME yet??? Anyway I'l give him untill monday and get back to him again, I don't want to loose my place in line and he is not aware of that either how this ole system works here in Canada.