First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-Golf, X3
Country flag
Me likes!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E by Motion R Design: body kit, front lip, fender flares, spoiler, wheels, drop, mods ford-mustang-mach-e-by-motion-r-design-front-corner 1
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E by Motion R Design: body kit, front lip, fender flares, spoiler, wheels, drop, mods ford-mustang-mach-e-by-motion-r-design-front-corner 2
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E by Motion R Design: body kit, front lip, fender flares, spoiler, wheels, drop, mods ford-mustang-mach-e-by-motion-r-design-front-corner 3
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E by Motion R Design: body kit, front lip, fender flares, spoiler, wheels, drop, mods ford-mustang-mach-e-by-motion-r-design-front-corner 4
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E by Motion R Design: body kit, front lip, fender flares, spoiler, wheels, drop, mods ford-mustang-mach-e-by-motion-r-design-front-corner 5

Via Motor1:

Motion R Design is entering this market while things are hot by introducing a body kit and wheels for the electric crossover.

The kit includes a new grille that removes the pony logo and adds slats to the nose. The front fascia is more aggressive by incorporating large inlets in the center and corners. There are also fender flares for broadening the Mach-E's stance. The combination of components make the vehicle's face more eye-catching than stock but without looking cartoonishly ostentatious, which is often an issue with body kits.

The components include new side sills that run between the fender flares. At the back, Motion R Design adds a spoiler below the window on the rear hatch. The company also installs a diffuser below the fascia.

All of the pieces are available in either 2x2 carbon fiber or a forged carbon weave.

Motion R Design also works with Quantum44 to get the company's Q44 Flow Forged wheels. They feature skinny spokes, and some widen as they meet the rim. Their size perfectly fill the space in the fenders.

While not visible in these photos, Motion R Design also has interior tweaks for the Mach-E. The company offers a flat-bottom steering wheel and carbon fiber door panels. Nappa leather upholstery throughout the cabin is available, too.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
wth is "Nappa leather"? (I know they mean "Napa leather")

also why in Sky Daddy's name would you take the pony grill off and replace it with that ugly-ass Motion R advertisement? ?????????????

Golfer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, i3
Country flag
I like everything except the front grille and rear spoiler.

MME looks so good lowered with some wheels!

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
When I first opened this thread I thought I liked it but the more I look at it, the more I don’t. The “grill” looks wrong, I’m not a fan of the wheel arches sticking out, the rear spoiler isn’t my cup of tea. About the only thing I like is the stance. I’ll probably lower my GT but the rest of the stuff on that render looks kind of tacky to me

Deleted member 2014

I would love that kind of grille with a pony on it. No need for that rear spoiler.

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
I'm pretty sure the crap-magnet is connected directly to the HVB on that one.

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
When I first opened this thread I thought I liked it but the more I look at it, the more I don’t. The “grill” looks wrong, I’m not a fan of the wheel arches sticking out, the rear spoiler isn’t my cup of tea. About the only thing I like is the stance. I’ll probably lower my GT but the rest of the stuff on that render looks kind of tacky to me
I do not think that is a render I think that is a pre production MME that Ford let an after market distributor use to create the modifications for them.

nfoxtrot

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foskettefotography.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition
Occupation
Satellite Engineer
Country flag
Too bad we can't just order the Chinese market configured GT style front grill from Ford as an option on the Premiums.
I tried asking my dealer if it was an option and I've never received an email saying 'No' faster than them

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Well...it's a start. :cool: Some elements look okay while others not so much. I would think they would sell pieces separately. The whole kit come at a discount.

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Ew, ew, and ew.

I don't even like the GT's OEM quality fake grille, there's no way I'd consider any of this stuff, but the Autozone accessory quality fake grille is just terrible.

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
You will probably have to order from the Chinese parts list to probably get it or find it on ebay and order it that way.
Sponsored