Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
WHAT
MME California Bay Area Meetup #1
Casual meet and greet

WHY
Showcase our Mach E's and Mustangs. Meet members of the MME community. Share tips, tricks, modifications, frustrations, and experiences.

WHO
All MME or Ice Mustang owners and enthusiasts.

WHERE
TBD location in San Jose (future meetups rotate to different cities)

WHEN
Use the poll to choose a preferred time/date or respond to this thread with alternatives

HOW
Bring your MME, your questions, your curiosity, your knowledge, and your camera.

I will take some high quality photos of each vehicle with my DSLR for you to keep of your vehicle (if you choose to have your car included in photos). Sample photos here : https://www.macheforum.com/site/showcase/2021-mustang-mach-e-first-edition.36/

You can bring a drink a snack to share (but we must keep things clean, clean up after ourselves).

Wear a mask and be safe.

**TO ATTEND**

Please respond to this thread with a "yes" or "I'm down" etc response. You can also DM me directly.

Also respond with a suggested location and/or day/time that works for you. We will try our best but won't be able to accommodate everyone's requests this first time around. Good news is that there will be future opportunities for more meet and greets as more owners take delivery!

I will update this thread and DM the finalized date, time, and location.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #1 Rapid Red Mustang Mach E A-Ross-20
Sponsored

ten8bike

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 pickup
Country flag
I am in Marin County, and would like to do something like this. However, we need to go earlier in the day - a morning event. I will keep my eye on this thread.

OP
OP
MrRossKeys

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am in Marin County, and would like to do something like this. However, we need to go earlier in the day - a morning event. I will keep my eye on this thread.
Maybe we could make it a morning start time on either of the Sundays listed. I’ll add the option to the poll and see if others like that time. Thanks!

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Hello, I am imagining we will need to spread events over dates and times. Mornings are actually not good for me. So maybe we can do different times for different meetups. I am sure that we will all find our niche some way.

OP
OP
MrRossKeys

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello, I am imagining we will need to spread events over dates and times. Mornings are actually not good for me. So maybe we can do different times for different meetups. I am sure that we will all find our niche some way.
Yes. The goal is to get one of these started and to have more of them as more people take delivery over the course of the year.

The more input we get from those interested the more we can schedule a time that overlaps the majority, and yes I totally expect we'll host a morning meet one time and an afternoon meet another time to accommodate everyone interested.

Gaigan71

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonized Grey Route 1
Occupation
Education
Country flag
I broke a bone in my right foot a few days ago and I am in a boot for at least 2 weeks. No Mach E for 2 weeks! I must have offended the gods of the pony.
March 28th is the latest date available but I might not be able to get over 17. I checked the poll anyway. It would be fun to see the EV ponies lined up.

Elrand

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 IB Prem RWD EX
Country flag
While it does sound like fun. The wife and i will probably skip these till we get our vaccines even if we don't have ours yet.

Gaigan71

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonized Grey Route 1
Occupation
Education
Country flag
and use one of their chargers with a knock-off adapter.

I am willing to share with the Tesla folks.