Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April)

Choose all options that work for a casual meetup

• Other [I've posted my preference in this thread]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I ended up with an orphan carbonized grey Route 1. My original order was for a Rapid Red but as there was no scheduled build date when the Route 1 came up... I took "Orac" home.

A grey Mach in the hand is worth a Rapid Red in the bush.

I wish I could attend but my cast is not going to come off till maybe 4/20.
Did you get that Carbonized from Future Ford? I had one on order but couldn't wait and snagged a black route 1 from Walnut Creek ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
MrRossKeys

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
Excited to see those who can make it this Saturday! Expecting 8-10 people based on the sign-up.

OP
OP
MrRossKeys

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We are meeting at the backup location in front of Target. The original lot is full.

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
I didn't get any reminder emails or anything and totally forgot to make it :(

OP
OP
MrRossKeys

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks to all the were able to come to the first Bay Area Meetup in San Jose! It was great chatting and checking out our vehicles. I learned a LOT about many related topics including charging stations, Tesla, and the future of electric vehicles in general.

Next time let's get MORE Mach E owners involved! Excited to meet more of us as we continue to take delivery.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-1
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-2
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-3
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-4
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-5
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-6
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-7
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-8
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-9
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-10
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-11
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-12
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-13
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-14
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-15
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-16

MurphyDog

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Sorry I missed it. Would have been nice to represent with the Grabber Blue. Next time.

Gaigan71

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonized Grey Route 1
Occupation
Education
Country flag
Did you get that Carbonized from Future Ford? I had one on order but couldn't wait and snagged a black route 1 from Walnut Creek ?
No. Capitol Ford. The person had changed their order to a premium. My original premium order is scheduled to be built at the end of May. I am so glad I was able to snag anything.

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
No. Capitol Ford. The person had changed their order to a premium. My original premium order is scheduled to be built at the end of May. I am so glad I was able to snag anything.
I actually just got an email from Ford that my original order delivery is now pushed all the way back to late May. I assumed it had been delivered and I just wasn't informed since I'd cancelled it. Definitely glad I grabbed one off the lot, cuz I know I could not have waited that long lolol

Gaigan71

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonized Grey Route 1
Occupation
Education
Country flag
I actually just got an email from Ford that my original order delivery is now pushed all the way back to late May. I assumed it had been delivered and I just wasn't informed since I'd cancelled it. Definitely glad I grabbed one off the lot, cuz I know I could not have waited that long lolol
I was in the dealership office when the sales manager started making calls to find me a cancelled order. 3 people were so excited their car was due, 1 person said they had cancelled the Route 1 in favor of a premium. I got my car in February. They must have ordered it way back when...

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD Ext Range Infinite Blue 3/3/2021
Occupation
TV
Country flag
Thanks to all the were able to come to the first Bay Area Meetup in San Jose! It was great chatting and checking out our vehicles. I learned a LOT about many related topics including charging stations, Tesla, and the future of electric vehicles in general.

Next time let's get MORE Mach E owners involved! Excited to meet more of us as we continue to take delivery.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Mach Meet 0417-16
I will definitely make the next one. I've had my RWD Premium Infinite Blue since March 2 and just turned over 1,000 miles. Will also have had my 2nd vaccine dose by the next meetup ... :)

Great photos! Looks like a great time ...

rogerq23

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Country flag
When and where is the next one? I didn't get mine on time for the last meet up. Just got it last night. :)
Sponsored