Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April)

Choose all options that work for a casual meetup

• Other [I've posted my preference in this thread]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
Due to scheduling and the fact that many owners still hadn't taken delivery of their Mach E's we've decided to choose a later date for our first Bay Area Meetup. If you are interested in participating please select a new poll option and stay tuned for the day/time selection!

Visit this link and complete the form to attend

WHAT
MME California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April)
Casual meet and greet

WHY
Showcase our Mach E's and Mustangs. Meet members of the MME community. Share tips, tricks, modifications, frustrations, and experiences.

WHO
All MME or Ice Mustang owners and enthusiasts.

WHERE
TBD location in San Jose (future meetups rotate to different cities)

WHEN
Use the poll to choose a preferred time/date or respond to this thread with alternatives

HOW
Bring your MME, your questions, your curiosity, your knowledge, and your camera.

I will take some high quality photos of each vehicle with my DSLR for you to keep of your vehicle (if you choose to have your car included in photos). Sample photos here : https://www.macheforum.com/site/showcase/2021-mustang-mach-e-first-edition.36/

You can bring a drink a snack to share (but we must keep things clean, clean up after ourselves).

Wear a mask and be safe.

**TO ATTEND**

Visit this link and complete the form to attend

We will try our best but won't be able to accommodate everyone's requests this first time around. Good news is that there will be future opportunities for more meet and greets as more owners take delivery!

I will update this thread and DM the finalized date, time, and location.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) rapid-red-mustang-mach-e-a-ross-20-
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Choose Sunday the 18th since Sundays work better for me and I get my second vaccine dose on the 14th ?

OP
OP
MrRossKeys

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Combining the data from here and the Facebook group, so far Saturday April 17 @ 2pm is in the lead with the highest votes coming from San Jose and Redwood City.

I'll give the final date/time/location by the end of the week, but it's looking like the 17th is the day.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 12.22.24 PM

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Combining the data from here and the Facebook group, so far Saturday April 17 @ 2pm is in the lead with the highest votes coming from San Jose and Redwood City.

I'll give the final date/time/location by the end of the week, but it's looking like the 17th is the day.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E California Bay Area Meetup #2 (April) Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 12.22.24 PM
Wow, really no love for Carbonized Gray in the Bay Area eh?

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
I was gonna get it but ended up getting Infinite blue cause the only carbonized gray was the first edition and I didn't wanna pay the premium for a first edition

OP
OP
MrRossKeys

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I had a CG on order when I had a Premium, and I would have chosen that one just as readily as I chose the RR FE. I assumed CG was the most popular choice in this area but apparently not.

MurphyDog

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I marked that I was going, but now I remember why I didn’t select the weekend of the 17th to begin with. It’s my birthday weekend and I won’t be in town. Sorry I’ll miss the meet up.

OP
OP
MrRossKeys

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I marked that I was going, but now I remember why I didn’t select the weekend of the 17th to begin with. It’s my birthday weekend and I won’t be in town. Sorry I’ll miss the meet up.
Happy Birthday ahead of time!

Maybe we should crash the party and host the meetup in front of your house! You get to come outside and play.... we get complimentary nachos from the party. Win-win ?

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
You don't want to celebrate your birthday with a bunch of strangers? That's odd!
;)

MurphyDog

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Happy Birthday ahead of time!

Maybe we should crash the party and host the meetup in front of your house! You get to come outside and play.... we get complimentary nachos from the party. Win-win ?
It's going to be a boring party since I'll be out of town. Leave some nachos in my mailbox.

Gaigan71

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonized Grey Route 1
Occupation
Education
Country flag
I ended up with an orphan carbonized grey Route 1. My original order was for a Rapid Red but as there was no scheduled build date when the Route 1 came up... I took "Orac" home.

A grey Mach in the hand is worth a Rapid Red in the bush.

I wish I could attend but my cast is not going to come off till maybe 4/20.
Sponsored