same, can't see reservation anymore!
Sponsored

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Just got these from my dealer. Looks like some maybe new information.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E customer order bank will open June 26! 1593208437576

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E customer order bank will open June 26! 1593208437576
If we are reading this correctly, it’s pretty exciting. I wonder if any dealer would dare put a large ADM in e-commerce platform for all to see. I actually kind of hope they do, so that those dealers get 0 orders.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
I was hoping for some news today on my reservation order. Contacted my dealership and the sales manager had reviewed my reservation and told me that I was #3 in the reservation with the dealership. My email will come in on June the 30th. The dealership ( at least the one I've dealing with for the last 20 years ). They want this process to go smoothly. They reminded me of what I need to charge the vehicle and that they had installed Level 2 chargers outside and in front of the dealership. They seemed to be awaiting this new Mustang.
Well......Tuesday will come soon.
Keep you posted.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
If we are reading this correctly, it’s pretty exciting. I wonder if any dealer would dare put a large ADM in e-commerce platform for all to see. I actually kind of hope they do, so that those dealers get 0 orders.
I think dealers asking for big ADMs or other ridiculous "protection" packages probably don't realize their names will be put up on a banner marked GREEDY.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
Talked with my dealership today and they said banks open on the 30th.

Edez ME

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E350
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
So to summarize:

At least one of the Mach e forum members converted their reservation to an order for a RWD Premium on June 25th. The online system for folks to order a car on their home computer did not go live today as planned, but will on June 30th. Reservations for the FE will be honored by Ford through the end of July then any cars not converted to orders may be released to dealers or interested reservation holders(?). For everyone else not purchasing a FE, reservations will be honored through the end of the year, which is a nice gesture by Ford Especially for folks that have been financially impacted by the pandemic. I am not sure, but it feels like order number trumps reservation number if reservations can be converted to orders up to December 31st.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
So to summarize:

At least one of the Mach e forum members converted their reservation to an order for a RWD Premium on June 25th. The online system for folks to order a car on their home computer did not go live today as planned, but will on June 30th. Reservations for the FE will be honored by Ford through the end of July then any cars not converted to orders may be released to dealers or interested reservation holders(?). For everyone else not purchasing a FE, reservations will be honored through the end of the year, which is a nice gesture by Ford Especially for folks that have been financially impacted by the pandemic. I am not sure, but it feels like order number trumps reservation number if reservations can be converted to orders up to December 31st.
I have not clue and reservations vs. order numbers, but I really hope I get my Premium by the end of the year. I need to get a new car!! and would love my tax credits to apply for 2020...

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am not sure, but it feels like order number trumps reservation number if reservations can be converted to orders up to December 31st.
That may need to be the case for those waiting to convert reservation-to-order until late in the year, but other info confirmed reservation date will still apply while it can (presumably until production starts at least).

Edez ME

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E350
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
If you have a dealer with terms that you like, maybe a call or visit with them will allow you to place an order with Ford before the online tool goes live on 6/30.
Sponsored