Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
In addition to the newly released owner manuals, there is also a Pocket Guide intended to help train dealerships available. Probably mostly redundant to the manuals, but a more succinct read...

https://evbite.com/ford-prepares-mustang-mach-e-dealers-with-a-pocket-guide/

One thing I noted on there that was asked elsewhere is about the charger locking into place. It states that when charging from DC power (high speed L3), the charger is always locked in place when the doors are locked. So that would confirm that it doesn't auto-unlock when full.
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
this appears to be the same guide that's been on here on two other threads (the first of which I did, the second I think Administrator did)?

OP
OP
CHeil402

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
this appears to be the same guide that's been on here on two other threads (the first of which I did, the second I think Administrator did)?
I did a search through the posts for 'Pocket Guide' first and didn't find anything. I thought this was new based on the article.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I did a search through the posts for 'Pocket Guide' first and didn't find anything. I thought this was new based on the article.
Here's mine: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/what-to-know-before-you-go-mach-e-brochure.1824/

I think the title "pocket guide" is misleading, and it's not really for dealers, it's for consumers.

That said, there's so much on here that it's reasonable you missed it. Mainly mention it to try to avoid getting a third thread about the same thing. (I am too lazy to go find the second one.)

EVBite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Here's mine: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/what-to-know-before-you-go-mach-e-brochure.1824/

I think the title "pocket guide" is misleading, and it's not really for dealers, it's for consumers.

That said, there's so much on here that it's reasonable you missed it. Mainly mention it to try to avoid getting a third thread about the same thing. (I am too lazy to go find the second one.)
Based on the verbiage in the most recent Mach-E dealer communication, this is incorrect.

Capture.JPG

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Based on the verbiage in the most recent Mach-E dealer communication, this is incorrect.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach E Dealer Pocket Guide Available Capture.JPG
The title page reads "in your new Mustang Mach-E" - and who is the "you" in "before you go?"

The text you post reads "Helps customers whom just want to get going quickly" and "Ensures Customers' [sic] get on the road with confidence"...

It makes a lot more sense that it's for the consumer, and dealers are expected to know it to be able to address the content... which does not contradict the screenshot you posted, but does mean it's not ultimately for dealers. That also would explain why my dealer sent it to me, in October, rather than keeping it themselves.