skiingj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Two fobs are not exclusive to China. If you've been keeping up, recent MME sales in "America" have been including 2 fobs. They [FORD] just screwed over the early adopters.
Yes sir, that is why I put: "Thanks Ford for screwing first adopters in the USA".
Sponsored

ArthurH

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD EX; Rapid Red
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Yes sir, that is why I put: "Thanks Ford for screwing first adopters in the USA".
Right, but your post seemed as though you were surprised China got 2 fobs. I was making sure you were aware that 2 fobs were already a thing here, so it shouldn't be a surprise that any other country/location would've gotten 2 at this point in time.

skiingj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Right, but your post seemed as though you were surprised China got 2 fobs. I was making sure you were aware that 2 fobs were already a thing here, so it shouldn't be a surprise that any other country/location would've gotten 2 at this point in time.
Ah. They might not even have Paak. Someone's head should roll at Ford for releasing a half baked POS with only one fob. Ok I'll stop whining now.

MachEZRt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CRT1 AWD (Ordered), 21 MME SR Select
Country flag
Why is Ford China kicking our butts in the U.S. with local manufacturing and direct to consumer delivery?!

I also read, they began production 10/18/21 with first delivery this week, so about 9 weeks from production to delivery. ?

Also, is this the Iced Blue Silver Metallic? I am liking it.

AEF880A2-7BA1-4DF4-8BC4-9EF13F989339.jpeg

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
MUSTANG MACH-E IS DELIVERED TO FIRST CUSTOMERS IN CHINA

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Delivered to First Customers in China AEF880A2-7BA1-4DF4-8BC4-9EF13F989339

SHANGHAI, Dec. 26, 2021 – The award winning Mustang Mach-E was officially delivered to first customers in China on Sunday, December 26. Among the customers to receive the vehicle is ad executive and Mustang fan Jin Zhang, who will use his Mach-E as a family vehicle. He is pictured being handed the keys to his new Mach-E by Mark Kaufman, general manager, Ford China BEV Division.

The locally-produced Mach-E is being sold via Ford BEV’s growing network of direct-to-customer stores located in major Chinese metropolitan markets. Currently, there are 25 such stores dedicated to the sale of Ford electric vehicles in China.
Says FORD SELECT. WITH A GT GRILLE oR FRONT OR whatever it is. Lol

Socalsp3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Mach E
Country flag
Chinese version has a much better LiFeSO battery than Mexican Mach e. Can't really make fun of stuff made in China anymore

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
MUSTANG MACH-E IS DELIVERED TO FIRST CUSTOMERS IN CHINA

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Delivered to First Customers in China AEF880A2-7BA1-4DF4-8BC4-9EF13F989339

SHANGHAI, Dec. 26, 2021 – The award winning Mustang Mach-E was officially delivered to first customers in China on Sunday, December 26. Among the customers to receive the vehicle is ad executive and Mustang fan Jin Zhang, who will use his Mach-E as a family vehicle. He is pictured being handed the keys to his new Mach-E by Mark Kaufman, general manager, Ford China BEV Division.

The locally-produced Mach-E is being sold via Ford BEV’s growing network of direct-to-customer stores located in major Chinese metropolitan markets. Currently, there are 25 such stores dedicated to the sale of Ford electric vehicles in China.
Do we know what trim level this is. Looks like premium wheels and GT Grill. I'm sure the trim levels are different in the communist world, just curious. I REALLY LIKE THAT COLOR!!!

MachEZRt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CRT1 AWD (Ordered), 21 MME SR Select
Country flag
Do we know what trim level this is. Looks like premium wheels and GT Grill. I'm sure the trim levels are different in the communist world, just curious. I REALLY LIKE THAT COLOR!!!
It’s still Ford out there in Communist China so making fun of the MMEs being delivered there doesn’t make sense either. We domestic MME owners should be complaining about getting the same benefits and features that the Chinese customers are: local production, better batteries, more/different styling options.

ArthurH

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD EX; Rapid Red
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Ah. They might not even have Paak. Someone's head should roll at Ford for releasing a half baked POS with only one fob. Ok I'll stop whining now.
That I agree. Paak is very underwhelming right now, and I'm not using it again at all until the bugs are all ironed out. Perfectly fine with the FOB for the time being.

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E (sold), 2023 Ioniq 6 SEL
Country flag
Can you name a reliable well build Chinese brand car?
Polestar immediately comes to mind. NIO too.

Geeley makes many cars there that are also common in Europe.

They're coming here soon.
Sponsored