Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
My premium trim Mach E AWD extended battery arrived today. Tracking promised it 9/14 - 9/20 but it showed up without notice. Hurray as it was ordered 02/12/21. (No one at the dealer knows how to program the features. I printed the 433 page manual 3 months ago which is helpful.)

The finance guy told me about an extended warranty after I finalized the Ford Options contract. Maybe he read my mind about extended warranties. Anyway, did anyone get this warranty? What’s your opinion?
Sponsored

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
My premium trim Mach E AWD extended battery arrived today. Tracking promised it 9/14 - 9/20 but it showed up without notice. Hurray as it was ordered 02/12/21. (No one at the dealer knows how to program the features. I printed the 433 page manual 3 months ago which is helpful.)

The finance guy told me about an extended warranty after I finalized the Ford Options contract. Maybe he read my mind about extended warranties. Anyway, did anyone get this warranty? What’s your opinion?
Do a forum search on the subject "extended warranty" and you'll get lots of detailed information. Bottom line, if you decide to get one, there are several Ford dealers on line who have rock bottom pricing for the same product your dealer is offering - so a price match request would be good advice. Here they are:

You can purchase the Ford extended warranty up to one year from now and get the new car pricing - so no rush on the decision. I'm gonna wait and see.

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
I'm in the same boat and going to wait. Even if you wait over a year from purchase but before the 3 year/36K miles the additional cost is minimal
Sponsored