AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
In Texas doesn't matter how big the mirrors are. No one uses them anyways. Much like the turn signal
Truer words have never been spoken. Then again this is going to be my car, not my wife’s. They could stay folded in if she ever drives it.
Sponsored

Machemark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTI, Prius
Country flag
OP: First, thanks for this! This is awesome!

Sorry if this has been asked, but how is the fit and finish?

Also, how are the buttons and dial, does it feel nice? Tactile?

Lastly, does it feel luxury at all, other than the Model Y/3 does it remind you of another car?

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
I for one am very grateful. I feel much better on my decision to get the Mach e even it if it a whole new model and technology for Ford thanks to your experience. ☺

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Joe, thank you so much for sharing all of this information, and giving us all a chance to pile on a long list of questions! Also, please pass on our thanks to your friend as well for allowing it to happen.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Here are the answers to all your questions (I think). I’m sorry if I missed a few. If you have any additional, I will try to respond and recall from memory. I’m glad you could all be a part of this ride in some way.

Firefighter (Gary) -
Q: Is there going to be a receptacle to plug in a maintenance charger to the 12-volt battery or is there easy access to the 12-volt battery? -
A: The terminals are easily accessible.

Prius2pony (Jeff) -
Q: Please report on the color. I'm curious how *metallic* the paint is on infinite blue & grabber blue- if either of those end up being your ride. -
A: The “Grabber Blue” had a slight metallic tinge to it. It’s hard to describe, you have to see it in-person. But it is beautiful and turned EVERY SINGLE HEAD. I got a kick out of watching everyone’s reactions on the road.

JellyBelly (Kris) / Mach-E VLOG (Patrick) similar questions -
Q: Wondering how noisy or quiet is the car? -
A: VERY quiet. With all artificial sounds turned off, it was no louder than a Tesla. It was well insulated. As for the artificial sound, it changes with every drive mode, “Unbridled” being the most noticeable. The artificial sound can be turned off completely, regardless of drive mode. Though, there is a low speed sound that the car makes, which isn’t terribly loud.
Q: Sync lag [also asked by ChasingCoral (Mark)] -
A: No lag. VERY snappy. I was incredibly worried about this and I finally slept soundly knowing that it is a well refined system. I never thought another manufacturer would be able to get on the level of Tesla’s infotainment. But Ford knocked this out of the park. To top it off, it was well laid out and beautiful to look at. Pretty and functional. It clearly has a good processor, RAM, and GPU backing up the HTML5-built system. I’m confident in saying that you will be impressed. The knob doesn’t feel out of place, either.
Q: Rear view visibility [also asked by agoldman (Alan) and ChasingCoral (Mark)] -
A: It wasn’t great, I’ll be honest. It gets the job done, but I would give it a 5/10. I’ve seen worse, if it’s any consolation. The front facing, 360, and rear cameras make up for it, though, which you can summon at any time (albeit, temporarily). They are very high quality. The C-pillar is a little blindspotty, too (yes, I made that word up).
Q: Ride quality -
A: Fantastic. That was my other biggest worry. I hate the idea of ordering a car without feeling how it handles our AWFUL Michigan roads. It took bumps like a champ. It felt planted, yet luxurious, like a nice Cadillac. It should be noted that this model did not have run-flat tires. There was very little body roll, and you could tell there was a low COG.

agoldman (Alan) -
Q: I'd also like to know how you think the seats feel -
A: They’re comfortable. Hugs you a little, but I didn’t have too much focus to play with the seating controls/lumbar. They didn’t stand out as uncomfortable, so that’s a plus. I’ve gotten into many cars where my first thought was how uncomfortable the seats are. This was not one of those occasions.

Maric -
Q: If Premium AWD, any word on actual 0-60?
A: From my experience (and timing it from my videos), I would put it at 5 to 5.5 seconds. Since it was the First Edition, it was a 4X model.

dbsb3233 -
Q: I'd love to get a measurement from driver seat butt to the ground, if not too difficult. Eyeball it to the seat lip near the butt, then subtract the lip height to get butt height off the ground.
A: Sorry, your question didn’t make the cut. But it’s low. Lower than Model Y… Model 3 maybe?

DiscWiz (David) -
Q: Can you give us an update on lane centering and how the car handles?
A: He didn’t get much of a chance to demo the autonomous features (including basic safety systems), but he said that they work very well and will easily rival Tesla and will exceed Tesla’s current capabilities. They are working day and night refining this system, and said this tech has been on the bench for more than 2 years, constantly testing.
Q: Is the 15 inch display intuitive to use and how does the physical nob interface with it?
A: See my above comments.

macchiaz-o -
Q: I'd love for your report back to us to be full of fluffy wording like "throwback styling" and "heroic high speed cornering with the firm pillow feel of a modern steel coaster."
A: Couldn’t have said it better myself. Reminds me of the “Maverick” at Cedar Point. Maybe they asked for Intamin AG's input? ?

krafty81 [also asked by sbdb3233 (Tim) and silverelan] -
Q: I would like to know if the glass roof seems to let in a lot of heat or is unobtrusive?
A: It is a smart *PASSIVE* glass roof. Since it was so bright yesterday, I could barely see out of it. I couldn't feel the sun at all, felt like a black headliner. But he said that at night, you could see the stars.

Regularmache (Stephen) -
Q: Really want to know how much usable space in the hatch with the ER battery eating into the space, not sure if its and ER, but wife is worried won't have as much usable space as her Murano.
A: Looked pretty big to me, I would say Model Y-ish for a real world comparison. I didn’t notice any “eating into the space”.

Tsand4 (Todd) -
Q: Interested in sound quality of B&O sound bar.
A: Sounded fantastic. It’s no “Burmester Audiosysteme” from a Mercedes S-Class, but it gets the job done quite well.

Woeo (Jeff) -
Q: The Fusion Energi and other cars make use of ‘noise canceling’ technology to reduce noise in the cabin. Will the Mach-E make use of similar tech?
A: There isn’t any active noise cancelation, it is quiet enough.
Q: How is the transition from regen to disc braking? Similar to the set-up in the 2017 Fusion Energi?
A: 1-pedal driving is regen. The regen is based on how much you lift off the accelerator. We’re not familiar with the Fusion Energi’s set-up, but he said he wouldn’t ever use disc brakes again since the 1-pedal driving is so intuitive.
Q: I understand a ‘hitch’ will be an available accessory in Europe but not here. Is there anything about the U.S. models that would limit aftermarket installations?
A: Should be able to install one after-market.
Q: Could the reserved battery capacity be made available over the air if, with time, Ford determines battery life is better than expected? Or in an evacuation scenario similar to what Tesla did in Florida?
A: Unknown as of now, but it is a possibility.
Q: Can the DCFC rate ever be increased or is the 150kW based on wiring sizes or other limitations?
A: That is regulated by software. It could be increased if an OTA update is pushed out allowing it.
Q: Can he discuss the charging curve in any detail?
A: We did not go that in-depth into charging.
Q: PaaK. Can adjust ac heating temp?

A: Yes. Car can be pre-conditioned in many ways (including battery), as well as on a schedule via the app.

ChasingCoral (Mark) -
Q: Is the top speed really limited at 111 mph? ?

A: ?
Q: Please provide an assessment and video of the view out the back window through the rear-view mirror. There are so many cars where you just can't see out the back. I'm hoping the Mach E isn't one of them.
A: See above comments.
Q: Are the back seat headrests removable, especially the middle one?
A: Yes.
Q: How does it handle in the twisties?
A: Fantastic! See above comments.
Q: How does that B&O stereo sound?
Q: How about some door handle closeups?
A: I forgot to get pictures of them directly, but some photos exist out there already. They are the new style.
Q: Does installing the front license plate holder require poking holes in the front?
Q: Would use of a tow hook-style front license holder mess with the radars?
A: Unknown.
Q: How does the "flat" deck work in the back?
A: I don’t understand the question.
Q: How easy is it to remove the panels in the front to access the 12V battery?
A: Very easy.

trutolife27 -
Q: Like to see how bright the different color lighting effects are.
A: Not terribly visible during the day, but could kind-of see it in the footwells. Very similar to other ford vehicles with Ford MyColor.
Q: Test the 0-60 time
A: No. (kidding, it was between 5 and 5.5 seconds).
Q: look at the underpinning of the rear end bumper area.
A: What about it???
Q: Which door handles are on it.
A: The new ones (not the winged ones that you can stick a few finger through, more like a trough “ц” shape)
Q: How does it feel in corners? Does the weight even out.
A: Very planted with a low COG. See my above comments.
Q: Any new updates on the software.

A: See above.

Wildthing -
Q: Pictures of the headrest adjustments. In the premium it’s 4-way so you can tilt front and back. Is the adjustment long enough to find the perfect position?
A: Sorry, I forgot to take a photo of it directly, but I had no issue with the headrest. It was already in an ideal position for me.

Kamuelaflyer (Bill) -
Q: In retrospect, was there anything about the car that you saw or experienced which either made you think, "Oh that's not quite right?" or "Oh that's really clever?"
A: I hate the knob shifter. But I love the push-button doors. I wish the interior was a little more “Mustang inspired” but it’s still a modern, good looking and functional interior.

A few of my own personal notes (jdmrc93, Joe) -
•Side-view mirrors are very small, smaller than the average Mustang coupe. They are not frameless, but they do fold-in automatically when locking the vehicle.

•There is a constant chime when backing-up to alert pedestrians, as well as an audible sci-fi sound.

•The artificial sound for the engine noise, especially the unbridled version, sounds amazing… Futuristic, but aggressive.

•There is a typical Ford key-FOB included with the vehicle. You can enter the vehicle with a pin on the door, and you can also start your vehicle with a pin on the screen, after it says that it doesn’t detect a phone.

•There is no button for rear tailgate in-cabin, it is only accessibly via screen (there is a button on the hatch itself, though)

•Door chimes are traditional Ford, but a little easier on the ears.

•Back seat leg/head-room was comfortable. I wouldn’t want to travel more than a couple hundred miles in it, but not bad for around town or short trips.

•The hood-lines are very striking from the front seats.

•There is no information regarding Apple CarKey integration currently.

•For those asking about mi/kWh or overall range, here are some notable comments:
1) He drives the vehicle rather aggressively.
2) He keeps the AC on.
3) For him, with the 4X, expect 230-240 miles comfortably. Range anxiety kicks in after that, like when your gas light comes on. It’s not that you can’t go farther, he just hasn’t tested it, personally. But expect official numbers to be around 3.6 mi/kWh.

•If I didn’t answer your question, it is because I didn’t bring a tape measure or level with me.

I’m glad I could offer a window into the MME for you, and it was a fantastic experience. I can’t wait for us all to have one in our garages/driveways. I know what my FE looks like in my driveway! Now, back to plebeian status for the time being.
Amazing report. Thanks for so much

attention to detail.

my question:
It’s really just about the deck in the rear cargo area. I understand it can be adjusted to provide a flat cargo area when the rear seats are down. Don’t know if you played around with the back much.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks for the report, Joe. That all sounds fantastic... except for my #1 concern all along (driver seat height). That's the one thing that could be a deal-breaker for me, although I doubt I'd actually back out now. Just gonna have to sit in one in person, I guess. Some others have said it was fine, so I'm guessing it's just one of those tweener things that some find better/worse than others. And of course it depends a lot on what one is already used to.

And maybe the power driver seat has good range to raise it too. (Forgot to ask that.) Only problem with doing that much is getting in/out comfortably without having to duck so much that it's a literal pain in the neck.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Thanks for the report, Joe. That all sounds fantastic... except for my #1 concern all along (driver seat height). That's the one thing that could be a deal-breaker for me, although I doubt I'd actually back out now. Just gonna have to sit in one in person, I guess. Some others have said it was fine, so I'm guessing it's just one of those tweener things that some find better/worse than others. And of course it depends a lot on what one is already used to.

And maybe the power driver seat has good range to raise it too. (Forgot to ask that.) Only problem with doing that much is getting in/out comfortably without having to duck so much that it's a literal pain in the neck.
My mom’s Lincoln would “de-adjust” when you turned it off so that might help you out.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Stitching contrast color isn't a factory option. For North America:
I guess, but my dealer asked me when ordering, and it was on the spec order sheet. But you're probably right. I think they want the sticthing to match the blue/red.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My mom’s Lincoln would “de-adjust” when you turned it off so that might help you out.
That's the problem though -- I want the seat high when getting in/out so I don't have to dip (body/butt) so low. It's hard on the old back to crawl down into (and up out of) a low seat. Raising it after already in the car doesn't help (except for the head duck).

From what I see in various pictures, it doesn't look like roof height (and even door opening) will be much of a problem though. In fact, the headroom looks almost "too" good. Meaning, to create that much headroom (on a vehicle that's only 64" tall), it means pushing the seat lower.

Oh well, hopefully the seat raises up some, anyway. Just have to see.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
First of all, this guy jdmrc93 deserves a beer, a cake, a joint, something! More info than we have gotten anywhere else, even being at the car show. Cheers and thanks!! Great info!

You mentioned the camera can be turned on while driving, but does it just time out after a few? How long will it sit open driving forward?

Also, did you happen to notice if any of the rear seat headrests fold down?

Last edited:

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Guesstimating @First Edition 's shot with the ruler tool in photoshop, I make the seat height in the middle of the guy's thigh at about 21-22 inches, which is consistent with the back-of-the-envelope math we did way back in Jan/Feb timeframe with the dimensions listed on Ford's website. My desk chair is at 19 inches which is right at my knee joint so my thigh is flat to the chair with my feet placed slightly forward, and I am 5' 11". I think you'll have no trouble bending at the knees and landing your butt in the seat.

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Here are the answers to all your questions (I think). I’m sorry if I missed a few. If you have any additional, I will try to respond and recall from memory. I’m glad you could all be a part of this ride in some way.

Firefighter (Gary) -
Q: Is there going to be a receptacle to plug in a maintenance charger to the 12-volt battery or is there easy access to the 12-volt battery? -
A: The terminals are easily accessible.

Prius2pony (Jeff) -
Q: Please report on the color. I'm curious how *metallic* the paint is on infinite blue & grabber blue- if either of those end up being your ride. -
A: The “Grabber Blue” had a slight metallic tinge to it. It’s hard to describe, you have to see it in-person. But it is beautiful and turned EVERY SINGLE HEAD. I got a kick out of watching everyone’s reactions on the road.

JellyBelly (Kris) / Mach-E VLOG (Patrick) similar questions -
Q: Wondering how noisy or quiet is the car? -
A: VERY quiet. With all artificial sounds turned off, it was no louder than a Tesla. It was well insulated. As for the artificial sound, it changes with every drive mode, “Unbridled” being the most noticeable. The artificial sound can be turned off completely, regardless of drive mode. Though, there is a low speed sound that the car makes, which isn’t terribly loud.
Q: Sync lag [also asked by ChasingCoral (Mark)] -
A: No lag. VERY snappy. I was incredibly worried about this and I finally slept soundly knowing that it is a well refined system. I never thought another manufacturer would be able to get on the level of Tesla’s infotainment. But Ford knocked this out of the park. To top it off, it was well laid out and beautiful to look at. Pretty and functional. It clearly has a good processor, RAM, and GPU backing up the HTML5-built system. I’m confident in saying that you will be impressed. The knob doesn’t feel out of place, either.
Q: Rear view visibility [also asked by agoldman (Alan) and ChasingCoral (Mark)] -
A: It wasn’t great, I’ll be honest. It gets the job done, but I would give it a 5/10. I’ve seen worse, if it’s any consolation. The front facing, 360, and rear cameras make up for it, though, which you can summon at any time (albeit, temporarily). They are very high quality. The C-pillar is a little blindspotty, too (yes, I made that word up).
Q: Ride quality -
A: Fantastic. That was my other biggest worry. I hate the idea of ordering a car without feeling how it handles our AWFUL Michigan roads. It took bumps like a champ. It felt planted, yet luxurious, like a nice Cadillac. It should be noted that this model did not have run-flat tires. There was very little body roll, and you could tell there was a low COG.

agoldman (Alan) -
Q: I'd also like to know how you think the seats feel -
A: They’re comfortable. Hugs you a little, but I didn’t have too much focus to play with the seating controls/lumbar. They didn’t stand out as uncomfortable, so that’s a plus. I’ve gotten into many cars where my first thought was how uncomfortable the seats are. This was not one of those occasions.

Maric -
Q: If Premium AWD, any word on actual 0-60?
A: From my experience (and timing it from my videos), I would put it at 5 to 5.5 seconds. Since it was the First Edition, it was a 4X model.

dbsb3233 -
Q: I'd love to get a measurement from driver seat butt to the ground, if not too difficult. Eyeball it to the seat lip near the butt, then subtract the lip height to get butt height off the ground.
A: Sorry, your question didn’t make the cut. But it’s low. Lower than Model Y… Model 3 maybe?

DiscWiz (David) -
Q: Can you give us an update on lane centering and how the car handles?
A: He didn’t get much of a chance to demo the autonomous features (including basic safety systems), but he said that they work very well and will easily rival Tesla and will exceed Tesla’s current capabilities. They are working day and night refining this system, and said this tech has been on the bench for more than 2 years, constantly testing.
Q: Is the 15 inch display intuitive to use and how does the physical nob interface with it?
A: See my above comments.

macchiaz-o -
Q: I'd love for your report back to us to be full of fluffy wording like "throwback styling" and "heroic high speed cornering with the firm pillow feel of a modern steel coaster."
A: Couldn’t have said it better myself. Reminds me of the “Maverick” at Cedar Point. Maybe they asked for Intamin AG's input? ?

krafty81 [also asked by sbdb3233 (Tim) and silverelan] -
Q: I would like to know if the glass roof seems to let in a lot of heat or is unobtrusive?
A: It is a smart *PASSIVE* glass roof. Since it was so bright yesterday, I could barely see out of it. I couldn't feel the sun at all, felt like a black headliner. But he said that at night, you could see the stars.

Regularmache (Stephen) -
Q: Really want to know how much usable space in the hatch with the ER battery eating into the space, not sure if its and ER, but wife is worried won't have as much usable space as her Murano.
A: Looked pretty big to me, I would say Model Y-ish for a real world comparison. I didn’t notice any “eating into the space”.

Tsand4 (Todd) -
Q: Interested in sound quality of B&O sound bar.
A: Sounded fantastic. It’s no “Burmester Audiosysteme” from a Mercedes S-Class, but it gets the job done quite well.

Woeo (Jeff) -
Q: The Fusion Energi and other cars make use of ‘noise canceling’ technology to reduce noise in the cabin. Will the Mach-E make use of similar tech?
A: There isn’t any active noise cancelation, it is quiet enough.
Q: How is the transition from regen to disc braking? Similar to the set-up in the 2017 Fusion Energi?
A: 1-pedal driving is regen. The regen is based on how much you lift off the accelerator. We’re not familiar with the Fusion Energi’s set-up, but he said he wouldn’t ever use disc brakes again since the 1-pedal driving is so intuitive.
Q: I understand a ‘hitch’ will be an available accessory in Europe but not here. Is there anything about the U.S. models that would limit aftermarket installations?
A: Should be able to install one after-market.
Q: Could the reserved battery capacity be made available over the air if, with time, Ford determines battery life is better than expected? Or in an evacuation scenario similar to what Tesla did in Florida?
A: Unknown as of now, but it is a possibility.
Q: Can the DCFC rate ever be increased or is the 150kW based on wiring sizes or other limitations?
A: That is regulated by software. It could be increased if an OTA update is pushed out allowing it.
Q: Can he discuss the charging curve in any detail?
A: We did not go that in-depth into charging.
Q: PaaK. Can adjust ac heating temp?

A: Yes. Car can be pre-conditioned in many ways (including battery), as well as on a schedule via the app.

ChasingCoral (Mark) -
Q: Is the top speed really limited at 111 mph? ?

A: ?
Q: Please provide an assessment and video of the view out the back window through the rear-view mirror. There are so many cars where you just can't see out the back. I'm hoping the Mach E isn't one of them.
A: See above comments.
Q: Are the back seat headrests removable, especially the middle one?
Q: How does it handle in the twisties?
Q: How does that B&O stereo sound?
Q: How about some door handle closeups?
A: I forgot to get pictures of them directly, but some photos exist out there already. They are the new style.
Q: Does installing the front license plate holder require poking holes in the front?
Q: Would use of a tow hook-style front license holder mess with the radars?
A: Unknown.
Q: How easy is it to remove the panels in the front to access the 12V battery?
A: Very easy.

trutolife27 -
Q: Like to see how bright the different color lighting effects are.
A: Not terribly visible during the day, but could kind-of see it in the footwells. Very similar to other ford vehicles with Ford MyColor.
Q: Test the 0-60 time
A: No. (kidding, it was between 5 and 5.5 seconds).
Q: look at the underpinning of the rear end bumper area.
A: What about it???
Q: Which door handles are on it.
A: The new ones (not the winged ones that you can stick a few finger through, more like a trough “ц” shape)
Q: How does it feel in corners? Does the weight even out.
A: Very planted with a low COG. See my above comments.
Q: Any new updates on the software.

A: See above.

Wildthing -
Q: Pictures of the headrest adjustments. In the premium it’s 4-way so you can tilt front and back. Is the adjustment long enough to find the perfect position?
A: Sorry, I forgot to take a photo of it directly, but I had no issue with the headrest. It was already in an ideal position for me.

Kamuelaflyer (Bill) -
Q: In retrospect, was there anything about the car that you saw or experienced which either made you think, "Oh that's not quite right?" or "Oh that's really clever?"
A: I hate the knob shifter. But I love the push-button doors. I wish the interior was a little more “Mustang inspired” but it’s still a modern, good looking and functional interior.

A few of my own personal notes (jdmrc93, Joe) -
•Side-view mirrors are very small, smaller than the average Mustang coupe. They are not frameless, but they do fold-in automatically when locking the vehicle.

•There is a constant chime when backing-up to alert pedestrians, as well as an audible sci-fi sound.

•The artificial sound for the engine noise, especially the unbridled version, sounds amazing… Futuristic, but aggressive.

•There is a typical Ford key-FOB included with the vehicle. You can enter the vehicle with a pin on the door, and you can also start your vehicle with a pin on the screen, after it says that it doesn’t detect a phone.

•There is no button for rear tailgate in-cabin, it is only accessibly via screen (there is a button on the hatch itself, though)

•Door chimes are traditional Ford, but a little easier on the ears.

•Back seat leg/head-room was comfortable. I wouldn’t want to travel more than a couple hundred miles in it, but not bad for around town or short trips.

•The hood-lines are very striking from the front seats.

•There is no information regarding Apple CarKey integration currently.

•For those asking about mi/kWh or overall range, here are some notable comments:
1) He drives the vehicle rather aggressively.
2) He keeps the AC on.
3) For him, with the 4X, expect 230-240 miles comfortably. Range anxiety kicks in after that, like when your gas light comes on. It’s not that you can’t go farther, he just hasn’t tested it, personally. But expect official numbers to be around 3.6 mi/kWh.

•If I didn’t answer your question, it is because I didn’t bring a tape measure or level with me.

I’m glad I could offer a window into the MME for you, and it was a fantastic experience. I can’t wait for us all to have one in our garages/driveways. I know what my FE looks like in my driveway! Now, back to plebeian status for the time being.
When you say
There is no button for rear tailgate in-cabin, it is only accessibly via screen (there is a button on the hatch itself, though)
What did you mean? No button to open the tailgate on the fob? Or no dedicated button within the cabin to pop the tailgate?
Sponsored