Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Dead pedal is this.

4A61153D-6AD7-4289-AAEC-FA048F34F1F0.jpeg
OMG, that photo just made my day. Perfect size dead pedal for my size 13 and at the perfect location so my knee will be bend enough to rest nicely against the door panel and my left arm can have a resting spot!
So excited!

garfieldorlando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
>> Q: Wondering how noisy or quiet is the car? -
>> A: VERY quiet. With all artificial sounds turned off, it was no louder than a Tesla.

Well, we know Tesla is noisy at high speed with road and wind noise, say over 65mph. If MacheE is at the same noise level, I will be disappointed. Are you comparing them at the low speed? How quiet the MacheE is at highway speed?

OP
OP
jdmrc93

jdmrc93

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT Network Engineer
Country flag
>> Q: Wondering how noisy or quiet is the car? -
>> A: VERY quiet. With all artificial sounds turned off, it was no louder than a Tesla.

Well, we know Tesla is noisy at high speed with road and wind noise, say over 65mph. If MacheE is at the same noise level, I will be disappointed. Are you comparing them at the low speed? How quiet the MacheE is at highway speed?
Not nearly as noisy at high speeds. But similar at low speeds. Comparable insulation to other Ford vehicles.

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Mach-MI, previously I understood your preference for Grabber Blue. After seeing these photos, I UNDERSTAND your preference. You are going to love that car!

tex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
I'm 6'1". I fit just fine. It may start to feel a little cramped for someone of your height.
Along those lines roughly how tall was driver and what is knee/leg position like with foot on accelerator with regard to center console ? From picture is looks like seat is slightly to left which helps keep leg/knee away from console. Great job on test drive! Thanks.

OP
OP
jdmrc93

jdmrc93

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT Network Engineer
Country flag
@jdmrc93 In retrospect, was there anything about the car that you saw or experienced which either made you think, "Oh that's not quite right?" or "Oh that's really clever?"
OH... something that’s “not quite right”... where’s my damned ventilated seats? That annoys me. But at least there’s a heated steering wheel. Need that for Michigan winters. Won’t get a car without one.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Ford should pivot and add the BoltEV’s rear view camera mirror. My favorite feature in the Bolt. Regardless of who or what are in the back, you always have a clear view of the road behind you.
ew, no. A proper camera in the giant infotainment screen is a BILLION times better than a tiny-ass screen in the rear view mirror.

I've rented a bunch of GMs with the camera screen in the rear-view mirror, and it's always way, way too small, compared to an infotainment screen camera. It's just AWFUL.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
My mom’s Lincoln would “de-adjust” when you turned it off so that might help you out.
Pretty much all Fords now have the "driver assist" entry/exit, don't they? Except the Mustangs I guess... I forget if the ones I've rented have it. But the Taurus and Fusion do for sure.

I call it the "old man seat move" :D

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
ew, no. A proper camera in the giant infotainment screen is a BILLION times better than a tiny-ass screen in the rear view mirror.

I've rented a bunch of GMs with the camera screen in the rear-view mirror, and it's always way, way too small, compared to an infotainment screen camera. It's just AWFUL.

But is it persistent? Seems from the ride along that it’s not a persistent view.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
It's a very welcoming interior. I was impressed with it. I wish it was a little more "Mustangy" but it does well for a new generation.
I wonder if the S650 fossil Mustang will have an interior that aligns with the Mach-E?
Sponsored