Reaction score
Website
www.foskettefotography.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition
Occupation
Satellite Engineer
Country flag
For those later reservation holders that want to hop in a Mach E and test drive, Evergreen Ford and Lincoln in Issaquah, WA has a select model in Infinite Blue with some more models coming in early March. They're the only Black Label dealer in the state which is why they are the first the first to get one here
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach E for Test Driving in WA C3F3A69A-35D6-4722-93FB-C84EDADBF01E
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach E for Test Driving in WA FF005DB3-A437-45A3-9B3D-5FFC6B93B9A2

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach E for Test Driving in WA 0FF5CC68-8E73-4E0F-BB19-40870B261D3B

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach E for Test Driving in WA BC0713D8-2786-4AA6-BE62-E995DC28E19D

Wigmaster

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Mach-e Premium AWD ER, Subaru Impreza
Country flag
For WA, there is also a Mach-E available for test drive at Korum Ford in Puyallup and Gillis Auto Center in Shelton.

OP
OP
nfoxtrot

nfoxtrot

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Occupation
Satellite Engineer
Country flag
For WA, there is also a Mach-E available for test drive at Korum Ford in Puyallup and Gillis Auto Center in Shelton.
Oh good stuff, evergreen said they were the only one maybe that only lasted a day lol

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I will probably be test driving the Korum Ford FCTP today, that is my dealer. I could have driven it on Saturday, but the weather was too crappy. They received it on Friday. My car is about 10 days behind theirs.

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
Expecting my FE at Bickford in Snohomish any day now or I would be jumping on the test drive train - it is a month overdue, one of the ones held for additional quality checks so excited/nervous...

OP
OP
nfoxtrot

nfoxtrot

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Occupation
Satellite Engineer
Country flag
Expecting my FE at Bickford in Snohomish any day now or I would be jumping on the test drive train - it is a month overdue, one of the ones held for additional quality checks so excited/nervous...
were those the ones that had battery issues?...

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
I'm betting yours is the one posted at the depot yesterday. I've been stalking it along with mine :D.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I will probably be test driving the Korum Ford FCTP today, that is my dealer. I could have driven it on Saturday, but the weather was too crappy. They received it on Friday. My car is about 10 days behind theirs.
I did test drive their black Premium, I got to go on some windy roads and the freeway, took a 25mph on ramp at 45mph, we messed around with settings. I drove engaged and unbridled. The unbridled has more regen than I would have expected when letting off the accelerator. We did preliminary paper work and came to an agreement on a trade in of my Clarity. The x-plan, driver assist $100 and a $500 incentive are all listed on their preliminary paperwork. I've been talking to my sales rep for almost a year now, and this was our first in person meeting. He has a 2011 Shelby GT - supercharged with 660 HP. He says he buys more gas in a week or two than I buy in a year in my Clarity.

The front license plate bracket was installed when it arrived from the factory. He said that he had been looking at some things on the forum. I was impressed at the performance of the sync 4, very smooth and quick.

OP
OP
nfoxtrot

nfoxtrot

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Occupation
Satellite Engineer
Country flag
I did test drive their black Premium, I got to go on some windy roads and the freeway, took a 25mph on ramp at 45mph, we messed around with settings. I drove engaged and unbridled. The unbridled has more regen than I would have expected when letting off the accelerator. We did preliminary paper work and came to an agreement on a trade in of my Clarity. The x-plan, driver assist $100 and a $500 incentive are all listed on their preliminary paperwork. I've been talking to my sales rep for almost a year now, and this was our first in person meeting. He has a 2011 Shelby GT - supercharged with 660 HP. He says he buys more gas in a week or two than I buy in a year in my Clarity.

The front license plate bracket was installed when it arrived from the factory. He said that he had been looking at some things on the forum. I was impressed at the performance of the sync 4, very smooth and quick.
I have a 94 RX7 that MAYBE gets 10 mpg so going from that to electric is going to be amazing

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Yep, I'm taking the one at Evergreen out at 12:45. One way or another I'm driving a MachE this week!!
Is the Demo RWD or AWD?

milepost1

First Name
harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonizied gray - FE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
For those later reservation holders that want to hop in a Mach E and test drive, Evergreen Ford and Lincoln in Issaquah, WA has a select model in Infinite Blue with some more models coming in early March. They're the only Black Label dealer in the state which is why they are the first the first to get one here
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach E for Test Driving in WA BC0713D8-2786-4AA6-BE62-E995DC28E19D

Yes went to evergreen yesterday. They had a first addition, was excited enough i was debating the 60k. Asked if he would take $100 for me to cancel my tesla order. Not only would he not take $100 off he wanted $7500 OVER MSRP. Said your crazy and left. must still have, it as called me today to see if i was still interested. Told him already working with dealer who will sell me from their first delivery for msrp. Anyone who pays over MSRP is crazy. imho

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
Pierre Ford has had one for test drives since at least the start of the week. Looks like the PNW is finally getting them in volume. I was excited when I finally saw one driving around.

I think I would have picked up one of the inbound ones except the dealer has a markup the FE. I would be willing to pay a small markup on a premium but not an FE (unless it is grabber blue). Otherwise I can wait for a the right car an deal since I still have my GT rez.
Sponsored