physib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
These dealership people were hounding me like vampires when I test drove; now I want to order and they can't even find someone to talk to me ha
Sponsored

KenStang21

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue Mach E GTPE
Country flag
These dealership people were hounding me like vampires when I test drove; now I want to order and they can't even find someone to talk to me ha
I hear ya!!! still waiting for my dealer to confirm my order.... :-(

Frankie1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT500
Country flag
I have an early reservation and had been talking with the dealership, was trying to get them to do x plan and they were supposed to call me Monday and let me know. Never called me Monday.

Tuesday I get an email saying my order has been placed, and it has a 4 digit "Order ID." They did this without my consent (which I know has been a problem with Bronco reservations).

Today I talk to them and I tell them what options I want and tell him to work up the numbers and send them to me. They do this and the order form (printout that has my name and priority code and all the options and everything) has a 4 digit "Order Code."

Are these supposed to be the same number? Because they're not. I know they already submitted an order using my reservation but are they now trying to keep that as an order to put on the lot and just trying to put in a non-reservation retail order which would put me way at the back of the line?

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I have an early reservation and had been talking with the dealership, was trying to get them to do x plan and they were supposed to call me Monday and let me know. Never called me Monday.

Tuesday I get an email saying my order has been placed, and it has a 4 digit "Order ID." They did this without my consent (which I know has been a problem with Bronco reservations).

Today I talk to them and I tell them what options I want and tell him to work up the numbers and send them to me. They do this and the order form (printout that has my name and priority code and all the options and everything) has a 4 digit "Order Code."

Are these supposed to be the same number? Because they're not. I know they already submitted an order using my reservation but are they now trying to keep that as an order to put on the lot and just trying to put in a non-reservation retail order which would put me way at the back of the line?
I’m not entirely sure what the numbers are but my dealer confirmation email has a 4 digit order code but my order on Ford.com is still my original reservation number

Frankie1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT500
Country flag
I’m not entirely sure what the numbers are but my dealer confirmation email has a 4 digit order code but my order on Ford.com is still my original reservation number
Yeah my "Order number" at Ford.com is still my reservation number but doesn't match either of the other numbers so at the moment I can't tell if I'm at the front of the line where my reservation put me or if they're putting me at the back of the line with a fresh retail order.

AButtonMasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Designer
Country flag
So I heard back from my dealer tonight. He said that there are two systems for converting orders and my order is in the e-commerce site, that’s newer? He said that that site will be coming online next week? So I can’t edit my order / I’m also nervous for ordering just the default is / not wanting to loose my reservation.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Those with dealer confirmed orders, does your online reservation/order page still say “place order in progress” even though it says “order accepted by dealer”?

Xenotet

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘14 Ford Focus ST, ‘21 Toyota Venza Ltd
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Country flag
Those with dealer confirmed orders, does your online reservation/order page still say “place order in progress” even though it says “order accepted by dealer”?
Yes, and I believe it will up until production has started.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing A05DE9A7-7CE9-417E-9808-101446B60C6D

Dmhccs

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Volvo XC90 recharge, 2021 Mach e GTPE
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Yes it looks confusing but my dealer has confirmed my orders have been submitted.

Skelton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Volvo XC60, 2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I wonder how long that will take, I see the pending charge from the dealer but nothing on the return of the $500.
Now we're into the murky realm of credit card refunds. It probably won't take more than 7 days, especially since Ford does appear to be triggering the return almost immediately. It really depends on your bank.

You'd think anyone would be happy to close what's effectively a done deal, but I guess there's something else in play.

For what it's worth, my reservation and order #s are the same.

jamelski

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE
Country flag
Put mine in last night.
GTPE orange with all the bells and whistles. It’s gonna look sweet next to the 50 year GTtriple yellow lol. Can’t wait to race wifey on the track

blower 5.0 on e85 and slicks 650whp 550 TQ
And see who wins ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing 4BAECDA0-01DE-4135-9DF2-39DA2845F2DD
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing CC508C27-2FB1-46BB-B136-C9F7F7498FF7

KenStang21

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Still no confirmation from my dealer, but it looks like my reservation deposit was refunded by Ford. Placed my order on the 27th.

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
The website seems to be down. And my dealer told me I would not be able to convert my reservation to an order now until May 4th.

db4z

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Country flag
Website finally worked for me! I was able to configure my opinions and submit. ADM also disappeared with the new pricing. Now waiting on my dealer to accept.
Sponsored