Mustang Mach E
Country flag
GT pricing: $59,900
Performance Edition: $5000
Bluecruise+360 camera: $1900
Pano Roof: $1300
Black Roof: $385
Interior protection package: $240

On PE only, Bluecruise and pano roof must be bundled together. All other options are available independently except black roof on glass roof or black cars. Cyber orange and star white is $600, red $400, all other colors no cost.
Has anyone been able to actually configure their GT reservation with these options yet today? I'm assuming it's done online through our reservation portal?
Sponsored

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag

On PE only, Bluecruise and pano roof must be bundled together. All other options are available independently except black roof on glass roof or black cars. Cyber orange and star white is $600, red $400, all other colors no cost.
Thanks! Ford just took the configurator down so maybe they're updating with the new info.

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
Sucks that magneride isn't a standalone option. I really can't justify getting the whole PE just for that, plus I'd need all season tires.
I agree. I really want a Premium with Magnaride.

db4z

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Country flag
Anyone know exactly what the difference in the seats is? Are there other cars to look at to see them?
The PE seats appear to have more bolstering. I'm hoping they also have a more raked seat bottom like the recaros in my RS as well since the bottom cushion angle isn't adjustable and when I test drove a premium I felt like my knees where too high due to the thick floor. The PE seats don't however look as bolstered as recaros.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Dave Pericak in the video said the Pirellis are a unique tire for the GTPE.
Unique in that it is getting a summer tire they are not bespoke which is key, my opinion only of course but unless you are getting a bespoke p-zero they are hopeless and it basically now adds the cost of adding new rubber to base price of the GTPE.

Pirelli are more then capable of making good performance tires but the generic p-zero are not it and with the GTPE being far from a track focus machine sticking ultra sticky cup tires as an option would be a complete waste of time. If ford where serious they would have used pilot sport 4s or the newer EV versions the fact they haven't is telling.

I will wait for final prices on options, but overall I find the performance edition very underwhelming on what is offered, I like the magneride but don't like the idea of having to get the performance edition just to get it as there realy is not enough in performance upgrades beyond the cosmetic to justify the performance name over the base GT

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Country flag
I can't stress it enough, Cyber Orange looks AWESOME on the Mach-E GT!!! $59,900 and $64,900, huh? Car and Driver's article about the Mach-E GT says that it starts at $61K for the base and $66 grand for the Performance Ed. Is the price difference because C/D reported pricing without tax credit/delivery charge/any other incentives?

THXDIAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VOLVO XC90 T8, MUSTANG GT CONV
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
I can't stress it enough, Cyber Orange looks AWESOME on the Mach-E GT!!! $59,900 and $64,900, huh? Car and Driver's article about the Mach-E GT says that it starts at $61K for the base and $66 grand for the Performance Ed. Is the price difference because C/D reported pricing without tax credit/delivery charge/any other incentives?
Yep. $66K included destination.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag

So does this mean if you just want the 360 camera (I have zero interest in blue cruise) and would want magneride you frist need the $5000 performance edition but you are then forced into $1900 just for the 360 camera and then also have to stump up a further $1300 for the glass roof? which based on the issues some people have been having and with no data on how it performs in hot 100+ degree summer weather places it further down my want list.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Huh, the 360 camera looks interesting to me. It would be nice as a stand-alone option, but if it's only available as part of BlueCruise, I will pass (since I do not want a glass roof).

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Brb gotta sell my FE (sorta joking?).
Sponsored