Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Looks like I can place my order for the GT Performance thru my reservation online.. has anyone done this yet?
I believe once you get to that point, it will just spin indefinitely and not load
Sponsored

THXDIAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VOLVO XC90 T8, MUSTANG GT CONV
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
My SE Mich dealer requiring $1,000 deposit for GTP order tomorrow. Ford will refund the $500 reservation fee to me/us at that time.

Mach_E_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Anyone know if the "Ford Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0 and 360-Degree Camera" $1900 package already includes the $600 SW fee? Currently if you have a Mach E Premium or a Select with the comfort package, you have to pay $600 when the SW if finally released.

I want to know if on the GT with "Ford Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0 and 360-Degree Camera" $1900 package if you have to pay the $600 SW fee on top of the $1900 package. For a total of $2500 to be able to use hands free driving on certain roads.

My thinking is, the $600 fee MAY be included in the $1900 because the SW is due 3rd quarter 2021, which is about the same time or before the GTs are starting to be delivered, so I would think the SW would be flashed and ready to go from day one on the GTs. Maybe, just guessing.

I have left a voicemail with my dealer asking the question. Waiting to hear back.

So looking at Ford's media site I found verbiage that leads me to that MAYbe just MAYBE the $1900 includes the $600 SW fee and 3yr subscription. Because when you buy the $3200 package on the Select trim, the $600 SW fee is included.

See the bottom of the post on Ford's site:
https://media.ford.com/content/ford...road-trips-bluecruise-hands-free-driving.html

"
Affordable hands-free highway driving technology

2021 F-150 and 2021 Mustang Mach-E customers will be able to purchase BlueCruise software – including a three-year service period – for $600 in the second half of 2021, when it’s ready to launch. Hardware pricing varies by vehicle.

For F-150, BlueCruise is available as a part of the Ford Co-Pilot 360 Active 2.0 package for a total of $1,595 – $600 for the software and $995 for the hardware. The Ford Co-Pilot 360 Active 2.0 package is standard on F-150 Limited and available as an option on Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum models.

For Mustang Mach-E, BlueCruise comes standard on CA Route 1, Premium and First Edition variants. It’s an available package on the Select trim for $3,200 – $ 600 for the software and $2,600 for the rest of the package – as part of the larger Comfort and Technology package, which includes features such as a 360-degree camera, heated front seats and heated steering wheel
"

THXDIAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
I believe once you get to that point, it will just spin indefinitely and not load
No, mine doesn't give me access to the Performance pkg. I can see and add everything else, just not the PE pkg. My dealer says they now have access to everything and can price it all.

KenStang21

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue Mach E GTPE
Country flag
No, mine doesn't give me access to the Performance pkg. I can see and add everything else, just not the PE pkg. My dealer says they now have access to everything and can price it all.
You will have to hit the "Make Changes" button then change the model.

BAS

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
So I just got this email that said my order was placed - that can't be right, can it?

Screenshot_20210427-132108.png

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
So I just got this email that said my order was placed - that can't be right, can it?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing Screenshot_20210427-132108

I got the same one. My dealer emailed seconds later and said they did it for me but we'll go over the configurator tomorrow

THXDIAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing Screenshot_20210427-132108
I believe this means your dealer has your order now. Only the dealer can place an actual order to the factory.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Someone familiar with the GT development posted on another thread that the GT suspension was going to be stiff and Magneride was the way to go.
I would think it should be the opposite for performance models usually.

BAS

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag

I got the same one. My dealer emailed seconds later and said they did it for me but we'll go over the configurator tomorrow
Thanks. I'm surprised the email comes before the final configuration but hopefully everyone knows what they're doing.

Mach_E_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
So looking at Ford's media site I found verbiage that leads me to that MAYbe just MAYBE the $1900 includes the $600 SW fee and 3yr subscription. Because when you buy the $3200 package on the Select trim, the $600 SW fee is included.

See the bottom of the post on Ford's site:
https://media.ford.com/content/ford...road-trips-bluecruise-hands-free-driving.html

"
Affordable hands-free highway driving technology

2021 F-150 and 2021 Mustang Mach-E customers will be able to purchase BlueCruise software – including a three-year service period – for $600 in the second half of 2021, when it’s ready to launch. Hardware pricing varies by vehicle.

For F-150, BlueCruise is available as a part of the Ford Co-Pilot 360 Active 2.0 package for a total of $1,595 – $600 for the software and $995 for the hardware. The Ford Co-Pilot 360 Active 2.0 package is standard on F-150 Limited and available as an option on Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum models.

For Mustang Mach-E, BlueCruise comes standard on CA Route 1, Premium and First Edition variants. It’s an available package on the Select trim for $3,200 – $ 600 for the software and $2,600 for the rest of the package – as part of the larger Comfort and Technology package, which includes features such as a 360-degree camera, heated front seats and heated steering wheel
"

I spoke with Ford customer service (still haven't heard back from my dealer), and they were able to find verbiage in Ford's documentation that the reps and dealers have access to, that states that if you buy a package with Ford CoPilot360 Active 2.0 that it includes the hardware, software and 3years of service.

That means the $1900 Ford CoPilot360 Active 2.0 and 360° camera package on the Mach E GT includes the $600 SW fee with 3 years of service.

But on the Premium trim since the hardware was part of the trim level the SW and service is an extra $600 once it is available. If you added the package on the Select trim you already paid the $600 as part of that package cost, see my previous post.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
If you go to the order page now, you can fully customize a GT with all the packages and pricing. But at the end it says the ordering system isn't available at this time. So Looks like its ready to go for tomorrow!
And why is the dealer markup already listed at +$1,100 at the final page? o_O

• Destination and Delivery ChargesE24
    $1,100

Last edited: